Feminine Problems!! eep!

As the other said, you should definitely have a thorough examination done with sharp sudden period pain like this.
I had very bad period pain when I was younger, it has subsided through age. I was basically inmobile on the first day. I would be at school, as soon as the pain started, I became drowsy, the pain would just make me lie on my desk and passed out, normally it'd last the whole morning. If it started at home, I would have to skip school. But this is nothing compare to my mum, when she was young, she had passed out on the street and sent to the hospital; or her brothers had to bring her to the hospital for shot for a few occassion. I think it's hereditary.

I'm not sure if I could call it "searing" pain but every time my little friend comes the first day is always extremely painful! I learned this early and stocked up on the midol (which dulls it but doesnt numb it completely). It's definitely painful enough to the point where I can't do anything but roll around on the bed/floor moaning in agony. A lot of the time I have to have someone talk to me to take my mind off it.

every so often, maybe about once a year, i get the worst cramps ever for like a day. it's like a stabbing and burning pain - like someone is ripping my uterus in half, actually. it makes me sweat profusely and i feel like i'm going to either throw up or pass out. it usually lasts for about an hour and passes.

the last two times it's happened, i've been in a dining hall bathroom. grrr.

so of course, you have all of my sympathies, hun.