Fellow TPFer Chanel experts!!! Need your opinion!!

Kdisaster

Feb 11, 2012
Hello!

Longtime lurker on the Chanel forums. I am hoping someone can help me out with this.

I stumbled upon a ad for a single flap. Judging from the serial number it's a 3 series? Anyways, it's sold through a high end boutique where I am, and looks legit. Was wondering if I can get some info on it. I found a couple of pics of the same looking bag in the vintage thread, but only came away with it being a single flap, yet when I google it, the mini flap or classic flaps show up. Found a couple of it on Malleries and Portero as well. Is $1300 a good price for this? I'm thinking it must be close to 20 yrs old if it's a 3 series? Is that correct?

I will get it authenticated on here when I get more pics...

Thanks ladies!

Here are some pics from their ad.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406582695.801093.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406582711.449735.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406582720.724509.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406582736.173231.jpg

It seems legit. I had a 1 series flap with similar packaging, which i sold later on for $1000 USD, so i think they are asking a bit much for the bag. It is in great condition though. Good luck deciding!

Oh by the way i think this is technically one of the earlier Minis, but i could be wrong. Its almost like a WOC mini hybrid, but i have seen this bag before.

It seems legit. I had a 1 series flap with similar packaging, which i sold later on for $1000 USD, so i think they are asking a bit much for the bag. It is in great condition though. Good luck deciding!

Oh by the way i think this is technically one of the earlier Minis, but i could be wrong. Its almost like a WOC mini hybrid, but i have seen this bag before.

Thanks for your response! I've been researching all morning and there is no info on this guy...

I thought it was a WOC at first as the ad said it was lambskin mini and I was thinking I'm sure this is a woc, but the inside looked different. I really like the design of this!

I saw two on Malleries that sold for 1150 and the other 1450.