Fellow TPFer Chanel experts!!! Need your opinion!!

Kdisaster

Feb 11, 2012
Canada
Hello!

Longtime lurker on the Chanel forums. I am hoping someone can help me out with this.

I stumbled upon a ad for a single flap. Judging from the serial number it's a 3 series? Anyways, it's sold through a high end boutique where I am, and looks legit. Was wondering if I can get some info on it. I found a couple of pics of the same looking bag in the vintage thread, but only came away with it being a single flap, yet when I google it, the mini flap or classic flaps show up. Found a couple of it on Malleries and Portero as well. Is $1300 a good price for this? I'm thinking it must be close to 20 yrs old if it's a 3 series? Is that correct?

I will get it authenticated on here when I get more pics...

Thanks ladies!

Here are some pics from their ad.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406582695.801093.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406582711.449735.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406582720.724509.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406582736.173231.jpg

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

LuxBagLVr

Chanel-aholic
Nov 15, 2010
Toronto
It seems legit. I had a 1 series flap with similar packaging, which i sold later on for $1000 USD, so i think they are asking a bit much for the bag. It is in great condition though. Good luck deciding!

Oh by the way i think this is technically one of the earlier Minis, but i could be wrong. Its almost like a WOC mini hybrid, but i have seen this bag before.

Kdisaster

Feb 11, 2012
Canada
It seems legit. I had a 1 series flap with similar packaging, which i sold later on for $1000 USD, so i think they are asking a bit much for the bag. It is in great condition though. Good luck deciding!

Oh by the way i think this is technically one of the earlier Minis, but i could be wrong. Its almost like a WOC mini hybrid, but i have seen this bag before.

Thanks for your response! I've been researching all morning and there is no info on this guy...

I thought it was a WOC at first as the ad said it was lambskin mini and I was thinking I'm sure this is a woc, but the inside looked different. I really like the design of this!

I saw two on Malleries that sold for 1150 and the other 1450.