Fellow people w/ Reserved Miroirs

GayleLV

Rustic <3
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
Hi, I'm new *waves*, this is my first actual post (besides the introductory post, which still counts, but this is more exciting...you understand, lol).

I got a call this morning from my LV and they have my Speedy 30 Miroir in Silver and it's reserved for me to pick-up after this Friday. I am so excited. The Gold color also looks beautiful but I'm more into Silver and winter and snowflakey-esque stuff.

How many other people have theirs reserved and are going to pick it up after Friday or at any other time for that matter. Which color did you get? Are you excited? (dumb question) :P

Okie, bye! :heart:

Congrats on the Speedy!!!

I am on the list for the Gold or Silver Speedy (but I don't think that will happen bc I put my name on waaaay late on the list!)

I have been pretty much guaranteed from my SA that I will get either a silver papillon or alma...I can't decide, though...:sad:

i didn't get on the list... and now that i've seen real pics of them, the gold is really starting to grow on me. i've always liked the miroir (despite what others think of it), and i still do. but i don't think i'll be getting one. it's not something i'd use often enough to justify purchasing. i really like the pochette and the papillon... would've considered getting a pochette, but it looks too flat.

I just saw the Silver Speedy (gold was not available in the store to see) and I was on the list for pretty much everything mirroir except the Alma and Keepall. I'm definitely getting the Silver on Friday.:yahoo:

Welcome, I will have a gold pouchette and silver speedy waiting for me on Friday....I don't know if they are both coming home ;)

I am 90&#37; sure on the pochette, but pretty much undecided on the speedy, I will wait and see if I like it.

OK **update** I just called 1866 Vuitton...they told me that the Miroir was LIMITED to the ONE shipment that the stores have already received...has anyone else heard conflicting info??

Yay, congrats!! :nuts: I gave up on me ever getting one even though I've been on the waitlist for a silver speedy since July, and bought one yesturday from let-trade. Hopefully I'll have mine soon, too! :yahoo: