Fellow people w/ Reserved Miroirs

GayleLV

Rustic <3
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
NY, USA
Hi, I'm new *waves*, this is my first actual post (besides the introductory post, which still counts, but this is more exciting...you understand, lol).

I got a call this morning from my LV and they have my Speedy 30 Miroir in Silver and it's reserved for me to pick-up after this Friday. I am so excited. The Gold color also looks beautiful but I'm more into Silver and winter and snowflakey-esque stuff.

How many other people have theirs reserved and are going to pick it up after Friday or at any other time for that matter. Which color did you get? Are you excited? (dumb question) :P

Okie, bye! :heart:

Mick

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
Congrats! :yahoo: Please post pics when you get it! You must be so excited!

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Arizona
Congrats on the Speedy!!!

I am on the list for the Gold or Silver Speedy (but I don't think that will happen bc I put my name on waaaay late on the list!)

I have been pretty much guaranteed from my SA that I will get either a silver papillon or alma...I can't decide, though...:sad:

pinki682

have it! keep it!
O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
Congrats!

I wasn't able to get on the list in time for the silver alma...

siworae

O.G.
Jul 20, 2006
Minneapolis
i didn't get on the list... and now that i've seen real pics of them, the gold is really starting to grow on me. i've always liked the miroir (despite what others think of it), and i still do. but i don't think i'll be getting one. it's not something i'd use often enough to justify purchasing. i really like the pochette and the papillon... would've considered getting a pochette, but it looks too flat.

just_jill325

is a Mommy!!!!
O.G.
Oct 1, 2006
Canada!!!
CONGRATS!!! I share your excitement, even though I don't like the miroir...but you're getting a new BAG!! *yay* and Welcome!!!

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
in a fairy house
Welcome, I will have a gold pouchette and silver speedy waiting for me on Friday....I don't know if they are both coming home ;)

I am 90&#37; sure on the pochette, but pretty much undecided on the speedy, I will wait and see if I like it.

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Arizona
OK **update** I just called 1866 Vuitton...they told me that the Miroir was LIMITED to the ONE shipment that the stores have already received...has anyone else heard conflicting info??

lilgirlie1310

Hopelessly Addicted!
Mar 3, 2006
Erie, PA
Yay, congrats!! :nuts: I gave up on me ever getting one even though I've been on the waitlist for a silver speedy since July, and bought one yesturday from let-trade. Hopefully I'll have mine soon, too! :yahoo:

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Arizona
^ohhh wow Let-Trade has MULTIPLE miroir bags?! I thought he just had one speedy and one papillon...boy am I naive!! LOL

Congrats on your Speedy:smile: