Fell off the PURSE BAN wagon... what COLOR & YEAR is this? TIA!

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
OMG! I can't believe I just bought this! :wtf: DH is going to have a fit if he finds out...

Can you lovely Bal addicts tell me what color and year this is?

balenciaga.jpg

TIA! :flowers:

Okay ladies, how do you 'splain to your hubbies when the credit card/bank statement comes in? Or is it really convenient that you handle the household finances? I dont have one of those husband things anymore (oh happy day!) so I was just wondering!:confused1:

That bag is amazing!! Congrats!!!

Donna, I don't with mine as we have seperate accounts for things like this. He most likely thinks the purse cost me like $30. I have that don't ask, don't tell policy at my house.

Sorry : I forgot there is no silvertag on the Day size...
Only numbers on the leather tag...
Do you have any cards with it ???

Here are clues to find the Year :
letter seasoncard
D fall/winter '03 2003 3
C spring/summer '04 2004 1
B fall/winter '04 2004 3
A spring/summer '05 2005 1
Z fall/winter '05 2005 3
Y spring/summer '06 2006 1
W fall/winter '06 2006 3

I am a complete idiot! This bag is BLACK and I was so darn excited as I thought it was brown. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric:

It is still up for sale as I have canceled my purchase. It's truly stunning but I already have a black Bal. It is available at Jill's for anyone looking for a gorgeous black Day.

*slapping self in head*

holy crapola addicted, that bag is TDF, it looks like my chocolate brown weekender (see below) :love:...btw, your thread title cracked me up :roflmfao:

Attachments

• 100_3567 REV.jpg
    100_3567 REV.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 63
I am a complete idiot! This bag is BLACK and I was so darn excited as I thought it was brown. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric:

It is still up for sale as I have canceled my purchase. It's truly stunning but I already have a black Bal. It is available at Jill's for anyone looking for a gorgeous black Day.

*slapping self in head*

^^ oops!!! :Push:

My heart was racing.... I need a drink! :drinkup:

Think DH will suspect anything when I come home and pour myself a stiff one? :roflmfao:

I am just like meemie. He doesn't ask, I never tell -- and he could never even fathom the cost of these bags. I pay the bills and right now I'm madly funneling money back into credit cards! Seriously, I bought a Tiffany agenda pen last week and he was appalled that it cost $85!

And, back OT -- gorgeous bag (worth falling off the wagon)!