Fell off the PURSE BAN wagon... what COLOR & YEAR is this? TIA!

WAIT! Thats the one I bought from Jills a little while ago! haha!:yahoo: When I saw your post earlier I was wishing I could find another black bag with great leather! Okay, youre back on the wagon, I have not only fallen off, but my foot is caught in the wheel and I'm being dragged behind it.:ban:

Congrats, Donna! I carried my ink Day this evening and was just thinking about how easy and good it feels on my shoulder.

I congratulate you too, Addicted, on your scramble back atop the ban wagon!

Congrats Donna! :yahoo: The bag is stunning!

Rondafaye, I suspect I won't be on top of the BAN WAGON too long... :angel: I'm on the hunt for a Grenat or Bordeaux Day :search: :graucho: Poor DH! :lol:

Okay ladies, how do you 'splain to your hubbies when the credit card/bank statement comes in? Or is it really convenient that you handle the household finances? I dont have one of those husband things anymore (oh happy day!) so I was just wondering!:confused1:

Hey Donna, All depends on the situation and how much is spent.

I usually try to get them in secret :sneaky:

If he happened to question whatever happened to money in our bank account ..I might just goes :shrugs:
or :busted: haha

If all else fail...then my secret weapon :cutesy: :kiss:

To be fair to him, he is really great. I am truly lucky :love:

Hey Donna, All depends on the situation and how much is spent.

I usually try to get them in secret :sneaky:

If he happened to question whatever happened to money in our bank account ..I might just goes :shrugs:
or :busted: haha

If all else fail...then my secret weapon :cutesy: :kiss:

To be fair to him, he is really great. I am truly lucky :love:

Sounds like me...:shame: