Fell off the PURSE BAN wagon... what COLOR & YEAR is this? TIA!

1. OMG! I can't believe I just bought this! :wtf: DH is going to have a fit if he finds out...

Can you lovely Bal addicts tell me what color and year this is?

[​IMG]

TIA! :flowers:

2. Almost Black...It looks like the FW06 Marron to me...
    What is the letter on the inside silver tag????

3. I thought it was black, congrats I saw this one can't go wrong with a black day!

4. Okay ladies, how do you 'splain to your hubbies when the credit card/bank statement comes in? Or is it really convenient that you handle the household finances? I dont have one of those husband things anymore (oh happy day!) so I was just wondering!:confused1:

5. Here's the back of the tag...

[​IMG]

6. That bag is amazing!! Congrats!!!

Donna, I don't with mine as we have seperate accounts for things like this. He most likely thinks the purse cost me like $30. I have that don't ask, don't tell policy at my house.

7. Sorry : I forgot there is no silvertag on the Day size...
    Only numbers on the leather tag...
    Do you have any cards with it ???

Here are clues to find the Year :
    letter seasoncard
    D fall/winter '03 2003 3
    C spring/summer '04 2004 1
    B fall/winter '04 2004 3
    A spring/summer '05 2005 1
    Z fall/winter '05 2005 3
    Y spring/summer '06 2006 1
    W fall/winter '06 2006 3

8. I am a complete idiot! This bag is BLACK and I was so darn excited as I thought it was brown. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric:

It is still up for sale as I have canceled my purchase. It's truly stunning but I already have a black Bal. It is available at Jill's for anyone looking for a gorgeous black Day.

*slapping self in head*

9. holy crapola addicted, that bag is TDF, it looks like my chocolate brown weekender (see below) :love:...btw, your thread title cracked me up :roflmfao:

100_3567 REV.jpg
  10. I guess that means that I'm still on the wagon... :choochoo: :crybaby:

11. ^^ oops!!! :Push:

12. ...for me too !!!
    It also looks brown/marron to me :P !!!

13. My heart was racing.... I need a drink! :drinkup:

Think DH will suspect anything when I come home and pour myself a stiff one? :roflmfao:

14. I am just like meemie. He doesn't ask, I never tell -- and he could never even fathom the cost of these bags. I pay the bills and right now I'm madly funneling money back into credit cards! Seriously, I bought a Tiffany agenda pen last week and he was appalled that it cost $85!

And, back OT -- gorgeous bag (worth falling off the wagon)!

15. Congrats!!! it's so gorgeous :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice