Fell in Love with an Avatar - But Whose?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OK, y'all help me out here, please? One of the TPF gals has a gorgeous green bag in her avatar. I told myself I'd remember who, but of course I can't.

If you have a green bag in your avatar, please show yourself!

2. Was the bag a Tod's Decoupage?

3. I don't know! It looked a little Kooba-ish. It's a mystery.

4. Can you describe what the bag looks like so even if we don't find the person with the avatar we can try to figure it out?

5. I Do Not Know If You Like My New Bag I Bought Yesterday Its Green N I Show You The Picture..next Time.thanks

6. It was deep green, forest green and had a flap with a buckle on the front.

7. I know I am no help. I think the buckle was gold, right? If so, I remember it too, but don't know who it was!!!

8. Yes, I think so. I'm trolling threads, looking for it. If I weren't looking, I would find it!

9. Ooh! What a mystery. Will keep a lookout for this mystery green bag!

10. Yep, that's it! So pretty. Runner22 wins the title of "Super Sleuth!" Thank you so much.

11. you're welcome!

12. Hi Rondafaye! I just PM'ed you that link as well - runner22 you have a good memory!

13. I have that bag in wine and I LOVE it! Even the strap is just gorgeous, I love the lace detailing. I've seen it in the green and it looks fabulous, there is a blue color as well that looks nice.

Linda

14. Aw, it's a bag you're thinking of? Not my adorable John Krasinski?? :love: