Fell in love with a $4700 pair of VP's

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG... red crocodile... if only I could justify them. I can't believe they cost twice as much as exotic Manolos! Haha... in my dreams.... I am so in love....

2. :wtf: Are those the one from TaishasMan's link? They are definitely gorgeous, but too rich for my blood, LOL!

3. What the H now I am okay with up to $1100 but dammit I am NOT paying $4700 LOL So I guess I will be CL crocless

4. I know.... no... they are a darker richer red.... so amazing.... different than the posted pictures, i mean... that is almost 2 bags (Chanel anyway)... if I was famous... I really am in love!

5. Even if I won a crazy mad lotto I don't know if I could pay that much for a shoe. They are gorgeous though.

6. If I ever could spend $4700 in one thing, I'll spend it in Bvlgari.:girlsigh:

7. Diamonds baby. They're much harder to chip than Loubs!

8. If I were crazy rich I might...but it's still a LOT on shoes. They're very yummy tho..!!

9. wow....$4700 for a pair of shoes! I would be afraid to wear them, let alone touch them!

10. I don't think I would spend that much on a pair of shoes. Well, you never know...

11. indeed :yes:

12. Even with my amazing ability to spend on shoes, that's too rich for me :tdown: