Fell in love unexpectedly at outlet. Python bite me

diva7633

O.G.
Jul 7, 2007
I saw Kristin's all over here. I got to admit in photos I was not impressed. I finally made it to the outlets for the first time since they were deleted. OMG. I was heading for the gunmetal when I saw Ms. python embossed Kristin round satchel hidden behind. It is white leather and what I assume fragile python embossed front. I have a 2 year old and a 5 week old so this is the most impracticable choice ever. Any woven or even patent leather would be better but I own so many black, gray or silver bags. Plus I had about $260 in returns from online sales so python went home with me!!! Anyone have problems with this bag yet? Color transfer or peeling? Also I still want a woven :shocked:. But I will have to save for that. Not my auction but here she is: http://compare.ebay.com/like/370625400136?var=lv<yp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

Isn't it pretty? I like the softer colors of this python, plus the white leather tones it all down. I usually don't like snake stuff, but I surprised myself when I first saw this bag at FP, this was just so pretty with the white leather. But then I do like white bags, that's all I use in the summer, just switch from one white bag to another, LOL..

Isn't it pretty? I like the softer colors of this python, plus the white leather tones it all down. I usually don't like snake stuff, but I surprised myself when I first saw this bag at FP, this was just so pretty with the white leather. But then I do like white bags, that's all I use in the summer, just switch from one white bag to another, LOL..

Do you own it?

I saw Kristin's all over here. I got to admit in photos I was not impressed. I finally made it to the outlets for the first time since they were deleted. OMG. I was heading for the gunmetal when I saw Ms. python embossed Kristin round satchel hidden behind. It is white leather and what I assume fragile python embossed front. I have a 2 year old and a 5 week old so this is the most impracticable choice ever. Any woven or even patent leather would be better but I own so many black, gray or silver bags. Plus I had about $260 in returns from online sales so python went home with me!!! Anyone have problems with this bag yet? Color transfer or peeling? Also I still want a woven :shocked:. But I will have to save for that. Not my auction but here she is: http://compare.ebay.com/like/370625400136?var=lv<yp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

I think that is a beautiful purse! I saw your purse at the outlet and I also saw the python lindsey IRL. I didn't use to like python myself but I find Coach's python bags more appealing than other designers.