Fell in love all over again with my speedy 25.....:-)

divadivine682

~lots of love~
O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
Ok, a few months back I let everyone know I was seriously contemplating selling my mono speedy 25. It didn't give me that FEELING, kwim? I thought, eh, I'll keep her 'just in case'....Well, Im soooo glad that I did!!! I don't know what it is about her but I seriously love her sooo much and am now thinking about getting an azur 25. Really love the size, how it goes with everything i wear and is just the epitome of style! I've had her for about 3 years and dont know what made me not wear her all this time!! My question to you is: What do you love about speedies? Function? Versatility? Style? Price? I just cant pinpoint it!! But I sure am in LVOE!!!!:cloud9: P.S. I have her 'dressed up' in my monkey key fob!! My 5 year old son is obsessed with anything that has monkeys on it so it very fitting! He flipped when I got that one!! LOL:lol:

Attachments

• BLOG9264.jpg
    BLOG9264.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 591
  • BLOG9266.jpg
    BLOG9266.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 339
  • BLOG9267.jpg
    BLOG9267.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 403
  • BLOG9268.jpg
    BLOG9268.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 288

princess_eab

LV & BBag obsessed
O.G.
Aug 27, 2007
Fabulous... I love my Mono 25 to death as well! She was my first LV and she's still my odds-on favorite for taking out on the weekends. I don't know why I love her so much, I just DO! I may have other Speedys now, including a 30, but I'll never, ever get rid of my lovely Mono 25.

divadivine682

~lots of love~
O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
Fabulous... I love my Mono 25 to death as well! She was my first LV and she's still my odds-on favorite for taking out on the weekends. I don't know why I love her so much, I just DO! I may have other Speedys now, including a 30, but I'll never, ever get rid of my lovely Mono 25.

My first LV too (I only have 2! working on that...) and cant believe I ever thought of selling her! Do you have the Azur 25? If so, does it dirty easily (vachetta aside of course!)?

kimalee

Jul 30, 2007
love love love the 25! I have one in Damier. I never bought the Mono because it seems like everybody has one, but every time I see it in the boutique, my heart flutters! it's just the perfect little bag! I might have to get one lol!

I'm glad to hear the love has returned!!!

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
It's neat that you started this thread because I just started using my Mono Speedy 25 again too after a very long break and haven't been able to put her down. There's just something about this bag.

BagLadie

Got a handle on it
O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
Ok how pretty are YOU?! Wow! My favorite bag is my mono 25 - I seriously LOVE that bag! I just got the azur 25 and HIGHLY recommend it!! So nice to see someone else loving the 25 size too.

OT - my 8 year old son is obsessed with monkeys and collects stuffed monkeys like crazy!

princess_eab

LV & BBag obsessed
O.G.
Aug 27, 2007
My first LV too (I only have 2! working on that...) and cant believe I ever thought of selling her! Do you have the Azur 25? If so, does it dirty easily (vachetta aside of course!)?

No... I sold my Azur 25 after a couple of uses. :sad: She didn't seem hard at all to keep clean-- it's just that I already had two 25s, and didn't need a third. I really just liked my mono 25 better!

Though, I'm considering getting an Azur in size 30, since I have a Damier 30 and really love it. I think I should have just gotten the 30 the first time. :shrugs:

divadivine682

~lots of love~
O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
Ok how pretty are YOU?! Wow! My favorite bag is my mono 25 - I seriously LOVE that bag! I just got the azur 25 and HIGHLY recommend it!! So nice to see someone else loving the 25 size too.

OT - my 8 year old son is obsessed with monkeys and collects stuffed monkeys like crazy!

Awww! Thank you, Bagladie! You're so sweet!:flowers: And isn't it funny about the 'monkey situation'? LOL He has one that he's had since 8 months old named "Minna" (couldn't say "monkey" as a baby, it came out minna and that name just stuck I guess). Has a monkey shirt on today that says "lets hang" with a monkey hanging from a branch...LOL A little off topic, huh??? And, yeah, I think I want that azur 25 next too....the colors will be perfect for spring and summer!

shallowgal

O.G.
Dec 28, 2006
I have the mono & the azur in the 25 ~ the perfect bag size, as far as I am concerned. I just took out the mono again.... I love it (but really wished it was a little bit more low key, if you know what I mean).
I see plenty of fakes around here. sigh. The patina just keeps getting better & better on the mono.

Great pic! Cute monkey too! :yes:

divadivine682

~lots of love~
O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
I have the mono & the azur in the 25 ~ the perfect bag size, as far as I am concerned. I just took out the mono again.... I love it (but really wished it was a little bit more low key, if you know what I mean).
I see plenty of fakes around here. sigh. The patina just keeps getting better & better on the mono.

Great pic! Cute monkey too! :yes:

I totally agree about the size being perfect! I keep seeing people saying that the 25 is too small....I cant believe that!! To me its sooo roomy...my friend has the mono 35 and that thing is ginormous.