Felicie Pochette Amaranth - what color is it really?

adlgel

Mar 9, 2012
I had put a notify me alert on the out of stock Felicie Pochette Amaranth because I feel like it's a really pretty deep burgundy color. But since it was out of stock, I managed to snag an FP in Damier Ebene which should arrive tomorrow. I just got the alert that it has been restocked in the Amaranth so now I'm conflicted. Can anyone tell me if it is more of a deep purple or a deep burgundy red color? I've looked at some images and video and in some it looks more purple and it others it looks more burgundy. Thanks.

tua

O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
I don’t see purple at all to me is a dark cherry color. I love Vernis Amarante so much and Felicie is so pretty in this color. It’s kinda dressy tho compared to Felicie in canvas. I can try to take few pics when I get a chance and posted them in the Felicie club

Reactions: BULL

adlgel

Mar 9, 2012
I don’t see purple at all to me is a dark cherry color. I love Vernis Amarante so much and Felicie is so pretty in this color. It’s kinda dressy tho compared to Felicie in canvas. I can try to take few pics when I get a chance and posted them in the Felicie club
Yes, I agree that it is dressier than the DE Felicie. That's why I'm conflicted. I feel like the DE is more versatile but I was just really drawn to that dark cherry color.

Reactions: tua

tua

O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
Yes, I agree that it is dressier than the DE Felicie. That's why I'm conflicted. I feel like the DE is more versatile but I was just really drawn to that dark cherry color.
Yes DE Felicie is more casual and versatile but Felicie in Vernis Amarante is just so beautiful ❤ Perhaps you can have them both as they serve diff occasions

Reactions: adlgel

sweetmint99

Mar 1, 2021
I had put a notify me alert on the out of stock Felicie Pochette Amaranth because I feel like it's a really pretty deep burgundy color. But since it was out of stock, I managed to snag an FP in Damier Ebene which should arrive tomorrow. I just got the alert that it has been restocked in the Amaranth so now I'm conflicted. Can anyone tell me if it is more of a deep purple or a deep burgundy red color? I've looked at some images and video and in some it looks more purple and it others it looks more burgundy. Thanks.
Hey! Just ordered the felicie in DE, how long did it take until you got your shipping confirmation/tracking? Thanks!