Felicie or Double Zip Pochette?

Moxisox

Mar 14, 2020
Does anyone have both the Felicie and Double Zip? I am looking at the empriente version regardless of which bag I decide on. Pros and cons to each? Which one holds more? I have not been able to find a comparison video on YT at all for these two bags.
thanks!

643B0894-3E4A-4A63-86D9-EB4852A89299.jpeg

Hello
Have you decided already?
I have tried them both in the store and
double zip bag fits a bit more
Felicie bag has mini pochette and card holders which can be used in a different bag ... so it’s like a bonus for me so maybe in this case it’s worth to buy Felicie better

Reactions: Moxisox
I have both and the double zip fits more. It has 3 card holders and a little pocket for cards and cash which is nice. I absolutely Love the Felicie inserts though- even though I never actually use them in the Felicie itself. The card holder is my main wallet. You can’t go wrong with either.

Hello
Have you decided already?
I have tried them both in the store and
double zip bag fits a bit more
Felicie bag has mini pochette and card holders which can be used in a different bag ... so it’s like a bonus for me so maybe in this case it’s worth to buy Felicie better
Thank you. I’m still deciding between the two. Ended up buying a Speedy 25 in the meantime, since I can’t decide on one or the other. The closest LV is 3.5 hours for from me so I’ve been trying to watch YT videos, but there are none that compare the two. Part of me worries the Felicie may be a tad too small, even though I like the look of it better.

I have both and the double zip fits more. It has 3 card holders and a little pocket for cards and cash which is nice. I absolutely Love the Felicie inserts though- even though I never actually use them in the Felicie itself. The card holder is my main wallet. You can’t go wrong with either.
Thank you! The inserts in the Felicie are alluring, but I personally prefer small wallets (my fav is my ZCP and Zoe wallet). I think if the double zip holds more, I am leaning towards that one in the noir so I can put my 16mm mono strap on it.

Reactions: LV_4ever
felicie is super popular because it's a prop bag, can wear it casual or dressy, the best part of it can sell the inserts to reduce the cost of the bag to less than $700 or more depends on how much you sell the inserts for. I think it's going to be discontinued becasuse its too inexpensive and many people selling its parts to reduce the cost and super fakes on this bag are too good now.

Plus the chain can be used on other bags (double zipper can too on this part)

Double zipper is too casual and can't selling any parts separately to bring the cost down.

Felicie is like LV give you the coupon to buy it, don't miss the chance

While speedy b is nice, which I love and owns them but Speedy b can't sell any parts separately except the lock & keys haha, and speedy b are so expensive now, with tax its over $1,600, a Felicie after sold inserts can bring down to... well, depends on how much you can sell the inserts for

Last edited:
felicie is super popular because it's a prop bag, can wear it casual or dressy, the best part of it can sell the inserts to reduce the cost of the bag to less than $700 or more depends on how much you sell the inserts for. I think it's going to be discontinued becasuse its too inexpensive and many people selling its parts to reduce the cost and super fakes are too good now.

Plus the chain can be used on other bags (double zipper can too on this part)

Double zipper is too casual and can't selling any parts separately to bring the cost down.

Felicie is like LV give you the coupon to buy it, don't miss the chance

While speedy b is nice, which I love and owns them but Speedy b can't sell any parts separately except the lock & keys haha, and speedy b are so expensive now, with tax its over $1,600, a Felicie after sold inserts can bring down to... well, the lowest I had pushed is like less than $400 for a brand new one, of course I bought the whole thing at a great price too
yea, I wanted to grab the speedy before the next price increase. I should’ve bought one last year, but put it off and bought a few HTF items instead. That’s a good point about selling the inserts on the Felicie. I don’t mind the casual look of the double zip though, since I have other LV bags and clutches I use for getting dressed up, etc. I just want something that will fit an iPhone 11 Pro, key pouch, cardholder, and my inhaler. Does a phone fit in the back slip pocket of the Felicie?

yea, I wanted to grab the speedy before the next price increase. I should’ve bought one last year, but put it off and bought a few HTF items instead. That’s a good point about selling the inserts on the Felicie. I don’t mind the casual look of the double zip though, since I have other LV bags and clutches I use for getting dressed up, etc. I just want something that will fit an iPhone 11 Pro, key pouch, cardholder, and my inhaler. Does a phone fit in the back slip pocket of the Felicie?
it's a pretty big pocket my phone will fit but I never put anything in the back pocket because I resell my bags I don't want to stretch the pocket out

Reactions: Moxisox
I had both (sold the double zip.) The double zip definitely holds more. I like the felicie for a night out but it doesn’t hold enough for daytime for me without feeling like it’s a puzzle fitting everything inside! I did like that the double zip has the built in card slots so I didn’t need to bring a wallet.

I have both and love both. The double zip does hold more. I ended up returning the holiday edition double zip as I found it a little too youthful for my taste. I never used the inserts on the Felicie so I sold them.

View attachment 4861054

View attachment 4861055

View attachment 4861056

View attachment 4861062
Thank you! I ended up buying both, but returned the Felicie. It just wasn’t my style (the snap envelope closure). It was beautiful though, and it was MIF. The double zip fits my casual lifestyle a bit more. I almost bought it in reverse as well, just for the black leather strap. Instead I ordered the 12mm vachetta strap that I’m going to paint black.

Thank you! I ended up buying both, but returned the Felicie. It just wasn’t my style (the snap envelope closure). It was beautiful though, and it was MIF. The double zip fits my casual lifestyle a bit more. I almost bought it in reverse as well, just for the black leather strap. Instead I ordered the 12mm vachetta strap that I’m going to paint black.
Just wondering.. Is the chain strap has the same length between Felicie and Double Zip ? Mine is Reverse Double Zip with black leather strap. Thinking to get either Felicie or another Double Zip with chain strap.