Felicie Inserts

Has anyone been able to buy the Felicie inserts as replacement parts through their SA? If so, how much did they cost? TIA!
They are $300 USD for both. One is $120 and the other is $180, not sure which is the price for the pouch/cc holder.

I just asked my SA a couple weeks ago about this because I wanted an extra set of them and she said they can't be sold as replacement parts.
Your SA is misinformed...I purchased replacements through my SA about 2 months ago.

They are $300 USD for both. One is $120 and the other is $180, not sure which is the price for the pouch/cc holder.

Your SA is misinformed...I purchased replacements through my SA about 2 months ago.

Thank you! I was curious because I really want them in rose ballerine to go inside my NF pouch but everyone is selling them for about $250 a piece which I thought was way too high. I figured it would be much cheaper to get them through an SA.

Thank you! I was curious because I really want them in rose ballerine to go inside my NF pouch but everyone is selling them for about $250 a piece which I thought was way too high. I figured it would be much cheaper to get them through an SA.
Yes they are ridiculously expensive second hand. I attached my receipt...not sure if you need the code but here it is anyway. Good luck!
IMG_1112.JPG

Hey everyone,
i‘m from austria and i need both inserts too...for the damien azur
Do you know where i can get them? What is SA?

Many thanks...i really hope you can help me please