Felicie Inserts

SSmom02

Apr 19, 2017
Has anyone been able to buy the Felicie inserts as replacement parts through their SA? If so, how much did they cost? TIA!

orbitz01

Apr 10, 2017
I just asked my SA a couple weeks ago about this because I wanted an extra set of them and she said they can't be sold as replacement parts.

Tonimack

Oct 22, 2014
East Coast, U.S.A
Has anyone been able to buy the Felicie inserts as replacement parts through their SA? If so, how much did they cost? TIA!
They are $300 USD for both. One is $120 and the other is $180, not sure which is the price for the pouch/cc holder.

I just asked my SA a couple weeks ago about this because I wanted an extra set of them and she said they can't be sold as replacement parts.
Your SA is misinformed...I purchased replacements through my SA about 2 months ago.

SSmom02

Apr 19, 2017
They are $300 USD for both. One is $120 and the other is $180, not sure which is the price for the pouch/cc holder.

Your SA is misinformed...I purchased replacements through my SA about 2 months ago.
Thank you! I was curious because I really want them in rose ballerine to go inside my NF pouch but everyone is selling them for about $250 a piece which I thought was way too high. I figured it would be much cheaper to get them through an SA.

Tonimack

Oct 22, 2014
East Coast, U.S.A
Thank you! I was curious because I really want them in rose ballerine to go inside my NF pouch but everyone is selling them for about $250 a piece which I thought was way too high. I figured it would be much cheaper to get them through an SA.
Yes they are ridiculously expensive second hand. I attached my receipt...not sure if you need the code but here it is anyway. Good luck!
IMG_1112.JPG

orbitz01

Apr 10, 2017

Thank you! I will call CS and see if I can purchase them!

B031419

Jun 23, 2019
Hey everyone,
i‘m from austria and i need both inserts too...for the damien azur
Do you know where i can get them? What is SA?

Many thanks...i really hope you can help me please