Felicie Inserts Question

pieceofcake00

Jan 21, 2020
Hey guys! I really want to purchase the Felicie in monogram, but I feel like I won't really have a use for the two inserts that it comes with as I already own a card holder. I was wondering if I should sell these separately online- and if so, how much would they usually go for on the preloved market? I would be selling them brand new. Also, any suggestions for which site to use to sell them? Thanks :smile:

Hey guys! I really want to purchase the Felicie in monogram, but I feel like I won't really have a use for the two inserts that it comes with as I already own a card holder. I was wondering if I should sell these separately online- and if so, how much would they usually go for on the preloved market? I would be selling them brand new. Also, any suggestions for which site to use to sell them? Thanks :smile:
Wrong forum. This is Gucci

Reactions: AdidaB
Check out Fashionphile to get some info on selling the inserts.

I have the felicie in monogram and I thought the same thing but the card slot holder is actually really useful! They are also super easy to transfer into other bags or just grab and go. But I agree with the other comment check out fashionphile.