Felce (green) Malaysian Toad Wallet Arrives

Bagladee

O.G.
Mar 17, 2009
My blue toad wallet now has a sister. And she is green.

Attachments

• 2009 Handbags 107.JPG
    2009 Handbags 107.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 200
  • 2009 Handbags 111.JPG
    2009 Handbags 111.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 148
  • 2009 Handbags 112.JPG
    2009 Handbags 112.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 111
  • 2009 Handbags 113.JPG
    2009 Handbags 113.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 2009 Handbags 114.JPG
    2009 Handbags 114.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 110
I KNEW IT!! Didn't I tell you that the green and purple will be coming soon in your original blue thread??!! LMAO!!!!

I can't wait until I see the purple, lol.

Sold out until they get a new shipment in and then you'll get yours...;)

Seriously, ryry and I are going to raid your closet when you least expect it.

congrats on another amazing wallet Bagladee!!! i bet the green looks good against your amaranto and estrusco too :biggrin:!!!

Yes indeed! She looks great next to the browns too. And not as boring as the plain bruciato that I was going to get (may still get it down the road). I was not sure at first but she has grown on me.

I like how you wrote (may still get down the road)...is your down the road next week??:roflmfao: I am so jealous!

No - not next week smartie pants - lol. Maybe the week after. In truth I might put it on my Christmas list. I do have more room for wallets than I do for bags. Where am I going to put these new ones????? I know - I know - what a problem to have. Just doing my best to help *****.

^^Hee hee. I think he needs all that he can get! I keep hoping this economy will turn around!

So, I like this....don't see much brown in it, but is certainly diversifies what you have. Do you love it?

^^Hee hee. I think he needs all that he can get! I keep hoping this economy will turn around!

So, I like this....don't see much brown in it, but is certainly diversifies what you have. Do you love it?

It has grown on me. I had it next to a bunch of my bags (DH thinks I am totally and completely nuts - was bugging him about shoes earlier in the day) and although I thought it had some brown around the warts - it doesn't, but still looks great with browns and the etrusco bag too. So I think she is a keeper. I always like things that are "different" and this fits the bill.