Felce (green) Malaysian Toad Wallet Arrives

alouette

What the VEEP?
Nov 28, 2006
at CrossFit
I KNEW IT!! Didn't I tell you that the green and purple will be coming soon in your original blue thread??!! LMAO!!!!

I can't wait until I see the purple, lol.

alouette

What the VEEP?
Nov 28, 2006
at CrossFit
Sold out until they get a new shipment in and then you'll get yours...;)

Seriously, ryry and I are going to raid your closet when you least expect it.

chic02latz

Mar 1, 2009
congrats on another amazing wallet Bagladee!!! i bet the green looks good against your amaranto and estrusco too :biggrin:!!!

Bagladee

O.G.
Mar 17, 2009
Pacific Northwest
congrats on another amazing wallet Bagladee!!! i bet the green looks good against your amaranto and estrusco too :biggrin:!!!
Yes indeed! She looks great next to the browns too. And not as boring as the plain bruciato that I was going to get (may still get it down the road). I was not sure at first but she has grown on me.

Bagladee

O.G.
Mar 17, 2009
Pacific Northwest
I like how you wrote (may still get down the road)...is your down the road next week??:roflmfao: I am so jealous!
No - not next week smartie pants - lol. Maybe the week after. In truth I might put it on my Christmas list. I do have more room for wallets than I do for bags. Where am I going to put these new ones????? I know - I know - what a problem to have. Just doing my best to help *****.

ryrybaby12

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
DMV
^^Hee hee. I think he needs all that he can get! I keep hoping this economy will turn around!

So, I like this....don't see much brown in it, but is certainly diversifies what you have. Do you love it?

Bagladee

O.G.
Mar 17, 2009
Pacific Northwest
^^Hee hee. I think he needs all that he can get! I keep hoping this economy will turn around!

So, I like this....don't see much brown in it, but is certainly diversifies what you have. Do you love it?
It has grown on me. I had it next to a bunch of my bags (DH thinks I am totally and completely nuts - was bugging him about shoes earlier in the day) and although I thought it had some brown around the warts - it doesn't, but still looks great with browns and the etrusco bag too. So I think she is a keeper. I always like things that are "different" and this fits the bill.

jcoop

O.G.
May 22, 2008
Texas
I love the green and the blue one! You did well picking these 2 colors! I always carry the same boring wallet.

Your toads are beauties! :graucho: