Fees When Ordering From Mulberry.com vs Other Sites

luisaviaroma seem to offer good international rates.
depending on what country you are from sometimes they offer the tax included already in the price of the bag. worth looking as they have quite good prices for overseas customers.

Hello~
:biggrin:

So I'm about to order my first Mulberry Alexa and I'm torn whether to order it on Mulberry.com or Harrods.com?

I've been facing some difficulties ordering from Mulberry.com and I thought that maybe ordering from Harrods would be a little bit easier. :-s

So, has anyone else ordered from Harrods before?
Faced any problems with your order?

I always order via the official website when it comes to purchasing designer bags, so I'm kind of worried.
And I have no idea how popular harrods is, or what it is (since I don't live in the UK)

So, do you think it's okay if I order it from Harrods?

And do both websites ship from the same warehouse?

It is fine to order from Harrods, I have ordered Mulberry from them before and had no problems. Their customer services and returns are fine too.

Harrods is one of the UK's biggest and most famous department stores (all the royal family shopped there until Princess Diana went out with the owner's son!).

They are different warehouses, but Harrods is an official supplier of Mulberry bags.

I think (although I am not sure) Harrods may deduct the VAT from the price as you are overseas - whereas Mulberry.com do not. So it may even work out cheaper to buy from Harrods, but I would check with someone else about the VAT just to be sure.

Harrods is slow, I mean super slow when it comes to delivery. I personally won't order from them due to this (I have done in the past btw), and if you wanted it sooner the price is extortionate.

Harrods is slow, I mean super slow when it comes to delivery. I personally won't order from them due to this (I have done in the past btw), and if you wanted it sooner the price is extortionate.

ITA, they are a source of last resort for me because they send their parcels by stagecoach it seems.

You do build up Reward points which is one benefit.

Lastly for what you would think is a classy outfit, they send boxes covered with the Harrods name. And I mean covered. Really tacky. Not very helpful when you are trying to slip one under DH's radar !

Harrods delivered via DHL,that's not slow to me.I would suggest you can place an phone order if you want to get your bag fast.My bag came to me in 4 days after I purchased.There's only one thing,the phone order has a different return policy.