Feels Like a Tano Kind of Day. . .*REVEAL*

Update: Happy Ending! My DD wanted my Raspberry Boogie and all this boutique had was Grape and Raspberry, so I got a Raspberry for myself. I'm happy--DD is happy. I like this new one because it has the two leather slip pockets instead of the one. The other Raspberry had just the one, and DD didn't mind that!!

Wow, baghag! Awesome scores! And two raspberry Boogies in the house? I'm so comin' over to play! Lucky dd!!!!

The Getting Warmer slips? Oh suck, I know you hate that. I once stopped a woman at Chuck E Cheese who was carrying a yellow/mustard/whatever GW. Such an amazing looking bag!

Good to know how awesome the Boogies are. I'm really thinking green apple, but then all things purple and blue are appealing these days. Actually, I think my next bag will be clearance Ignes baby Millie (purple, finally I'll get her), then to save for my first Boogie! I'm sold. Are they good beat up Mom bags? Will the crunch leather withstand me and MM?

I think the Boogie will be a great mom bag NC (wished I had it when my kids were little). I don't worry about babying the crunch leather at all. In fact, last week my Boogie landed bottom down in a muddy puddle of water at work while I was trying not to drop work mail. I took it in the office and wiped it clean!! You can't ask for anything more! The green apple looks like a fabulous color!! Good choice!

I agree the GW IS an amazing looking bag! I was so bummed it didn't work out for me. I would definitely get a Boogie in that yellow color though.

You are having some Tano fun, eh? My local boutique was to get some Tanos, but I never saw more than four, and NO Boogies. Imagine...

That's awesome that the crunch can take a mud puddle...just the info I need. :smile: