Feels Like a Tano Kind of Day. . .*REVEAL*

^^Hmmm....If were you thinking of returning it for the strap issue the lack of 'crunch' characteristics would seal the deal for me. I love the smell, shine, feel of crunch....If any of my crunch bags arrived and didn't meet my crunch expectations it'd go back. Just my hot sports opinion today.;)

I carry bags on both shoulders...but mostly left because I am left handed. But I'm weird, like I wear my watch on my left wrist even though I'm left-handed. I think it's because people kept trying to change me when I was little. Like I learned to cut right-handed because my class had no left-handed scissors. I also vacuum right-handed. Lol, ok enough of my weirdness. :P

Oh I agree 100%!! I have NO PROBLEM returning bags! I will use this person as my "must see color/style IRL", but that's about it. I'll continue to order from MHB!

Ahhh. . . you're so cute!!

I carry bags on both shoulders...but mostly left because I am left handed. But I'm weird, like I wear my watch on my left wrist even though I'm left-handed. I think it's because people kept trying to change me when I was little. Like I learned to cut right-handed because my class had no left-handed scissors. I also vacuum right-handed. Lol, ok enough of my weirdness. :P

I can't carry my bags on my left shoulder. I usually do a single strap bag on the right. Anything else just slides off. I always thought it was because I have small shoulders:shrugs:

I carry my bags on my left shoulder. I had a free chiropractic screening once at a running expo and the chiropractor says my left shoulder is slightly higher than my right, probably from compensating from carrying the weight of my bag. I recently had a "free" massage at another running expo and the gal who did mine says I have a "muscle adhesion" above my left shoulder blade, probably from carrying bags on that side. She recommended that I get frequent massages to massage the calcified area out (But she might have been trying to get me to buy a massage package).

I read that most doctors can tell which shoulder a woman carries her bag on the most. I've tried to switch but just can't. It sure would be nice to get frequent massages though!!!

Yay for new bags! You are on a roll! I say definitely go for anotherrrr boogie instead of the gw, haha. They are awesome. You're going to have a rainbow of them in no time at this rate! I'm jealous. :P