feelings on the diamond stich flap?? sell or keep?? help

1. Hi gals

Im in a bit of a dillema. how do you feel about the black diamond stich flap tote from the DS collection? Is it pratical, classic?? I am leaning towards selling it because I think I want a larger white chanel bag :x

do you think the DS flap is a keeper?
    if not, whats a reasonable price to sell it for? Im entirely too lost.
    I really want a PNY bag, but would need to sell the DS flap.

OPINIONS??

2. any pics?

3. lv1011 - I love this bag. I guess if you're looking for a much larger bag, then you may want to sell this one.

If you really want the PNY bag and find that you keep thinking of that bag, I think you know you need to sell this one to fund the other one.

I probably am not helping much. It's hard to part with any of our bags.

Good luck to you.

4. I Want The Ny Flap Bag Too !!!
    I Love It

5. Oh Yeah- Keep He Flap And Sell The Bowler- People Are Having Various Problems With The Bowler...

6. keep flap! i wanted the larger one but never found itt

7. Oh wow - the DS flap bag is beautiful!

Is there anything else you could sell to get the PNY? :smile:

PNY is pretty but looks like it might be uncomfortable for everyday use, as it's big but has the chain straps. I see the DS flap bag has leather for the shoulder, and seems more versatile for everyday.

8. I think it IS a keeper. What a great looking bag.

9. I'd keep the DS flap too and sell the bowler. I love the DS flap.

10. I have the DS flap in black as well and I wouldn't dream of selling her. :love:

11. hehe thanks gals.

I really do love my DS flap...I just want the pny in darkwhite or black soo badly!

maybe ill sell my lv framboise zippy and a dior gaucho on eBay to make up for it LOL

you guys are great!

12. good idea!! That flap is gorgeous...so a keeper!!

13. can you find the PNY Flap?

That may be a deciding factor.

14. I would definitely keep the DS and sell the other stuff! A black Chanel is timeless.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice