feelings on PAUL SMITH?

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
west coast envy
hey all, recently i was introduced to paul smith's designs, and loved how streamline yet quirky they were, especially the cooper- classic. how do you all feel about him?

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
west coast envy
i was looking at buying a LV wallet, but now im thinking maybe i should hold off and buy one of his wallets, i know i want his messenger later on..

ginaf20697

O.G.
Nov 11, 2005
NH
My husband LOVES Paul Smith. Luckily he is a shopping label whore so most of my handbag shopping pales in comparison.

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
west coast envy
i definetly was thinking about this for next year or something.. i think im going to put my LV cravings on hold, im young, i have my whole life to deplete my bank account for lv :biggrin:

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
west coast envy
im also looking for the envelope style striped business holder, i thought it would be fun for when i dont need my wallet or something.. does anyone know where i could buy it? i saw it somewhere recently but i cant remember

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
Miami
aarti said:
hey all, recently i was introduced to paul smith's designs, and loved how streamline yet quirky they were, especially the cooper- classic. how do you all feel about him?
Paul Smith has a shop here in Coral Gables, Florida - I haven't been in it yet, I always thought it was geared toward men because one of my sons likes his stuff. I'll have to check it out.