Feeling very scared and worried.. Happy Ending !!!

Thanks everyone for the well-wishes, I'm waiting to call back again in another hr's time. The ladies at the reception promised to check up on his flat regularly for me in case anything pops up. :'(

JoeyJo21, thanks so much for the info! I really appreciate it, thank you thank you thank you!

Itsabagslife, I'm really sorry to hear about what happened! I really hope your brother is ok!
I hope that today you and your family will be able to find out what happened.
Stay positive!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Sending hugs and good thoughts your way too - i'm in the UK, but nowhere near Manchester, sadly, otherwise i'd go and check it out myself.:sad:

Without wishing to alarm you, i really think it might be worth reporting this to the UK police and getting them to check out his room, as you haven't heard from him in a few days?

They'll do some routine check ups, find out his last whereabouts etc - just routine enquiries.

I hope he contacts you in the meatime - please keep us posted!

(((HUGS))):heart: :heart: :heart:

Isnt Steve (Socialite) from Manchester? Perhaps he hasnt seen this thread and you can PM him. I have no idea where in Manchester he is, but just maybe he's somewhere close and can check it out for you.

I'm hoping that your bro is okay. I was MIA lotsa times too when I was in college overseas. Usually it was when I stayed with BFs or friends and I dont want my parents to find out. Maybe your bro was staying at some chick's place and wanted some privacy, hehehe.

K, seriously, I hope he's fine and you can locate him real soon.

I'm sorry to hear that, yeah I was going to say Steve is from Manchester. I'm sure he is fine. My mom goes frantic if she doesn't hear from me for a couple of days and I"m 28 with children. Keep us posted. Sending prayers your way.

I hope everything turns out fine for you and your family. Guys aren't always good with checking in, and perhaps he's been busy with school work? There were a couple of classes I took in college that made me stay out for days, only to go home, shower and sleep and didn't even think about checking in with anybody. Hope that's the case with your little bro. ...

Oh, I am so sorry!!! I am praying everything works out for you! I have two younger sisters and this is always my biggest fear!!! I hope you are able to get some help to find your brother.

Ooh, you and your family must be so stressed! After 4 days I think you should definitely be able to contact the police there. Also, maybe there is a way you can get in touch with the school, contact one of his professors, to see if he has been showing up for class. I hope you guys get in touch wiht him soon and that he is safe!

Yes, please keep us posted! Maybe he met a girl and is staying at her place and just has lost track of things. Can you call his school and see if he has been at class?

I agree...call the school and have them have teachers look for him in the classes he should attend. The school should be able to do this. I am sending you lots of hope and luck- so sorry to hear this!

PM Steve, Socilatie (he is from that area)