Feeling Serious MAC Envy...

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
I just got my first RM, and I absolutely love it! It's the perfect size for most days and such a nice break from lugging around one of my larger bags. Thanks to all you ladies for helping me find it. Hautechick rocks!:biggrin:

Attachments

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
In the moment
OMG.. I die!!

My Envy Nikki just shipped out today.. I am so excited! Your MAC is gorgeous, thank you for posting this pictures.

CourtneyMc22

Dreaming of NYC....
O.G.
Mar 23, 2008
USA
Ok, I never looked twice at this color but it is GORGEOUS in your pics!! Love it!! I adore MACs, and I completely agree with you, they are such a nice break from lugging around big bags and still fit the essentials. Enjoy her!

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
OMG.. I die!!

My Envy Nikki just shipped out today.. I am so excited! Your MAC is gorgeous, thank you for posting this pictures.
I can't wait for you to get yours...the color is really stunning. And I've never even LOOKED or LONGED for a green bag in my entire life. The only other experience I've had like this was when I disovered the BE dark grey. Just gorgeous!

And I really wanted to order an envy Nikki after getting this but had to talk myself down. I'm trying to keep my bag numbers small, but boy is it tempting!

Look forward to hearing your thoughts when you get yours!

MAGJES and kdo--thank you!

TaraP

Bruno Von PepFried<3
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
Hot hot hot....... I love it , In all of it's green pebbly goodness.... Congrats!!!

mel_mel1004

feeling content :)
O.G.
Dec 14, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Gorgeous Enviable MAC. It is definitely a great bag for days you want a break from larger bags. Congrats and enjoy!! I admire your selfcontrol when you refrained from getting a Nikki too hehe

sinfullysweet

Jun 28, 2006
beautiful! and i completely agree with the break from bigger bags - i LOVE the size of the mac and want to carry it every where now vs my bigger bags!

lvdreamer

Enjoying Rain!
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Envy is such a pretty color and the MAC is an amazing bag! Congrats on your MAC and welcome to RM!

Blackbirdie

Nov 18, 2006
I love it! I didn't think I'd like envy when I first saw pics of the color, but I'm starting to change my mind...

balena

Mar 5, 2009
Congrats! I'm waiting for mine to deliver so I'll only be envious for a couple more days :biggrin: