Feeling restless...

lucywife

O.G.
Sep 14, 2006
..waiting for my orders. I placed first one in February and heard from SA that it is in process (in May), I'm prepared to wait, but God only knows how long it's going to take, that one, I suppose, would be a challenge for me.
Another two bags I'm waiting for are not anything dramatic, I ordered them in June and the question is-how long it normally takes to receive it?? I mean, there is no special combo's, unusual colors, etc...6 months, 12 months?

It depends where you've ordered them. For non-SO bags Paris is very quick and some have had their bags in around 6-8 weeks.

I have an SO I'm waiting on that was confirmed last October, not expecting it until at least September

I have an SO I'm waiting on that was confirmed last October, not expecting it until at least September
Well, at least I know that now. So, if it was confirmed in May I should not expect it earlier than May of next year. Approximately...?

I ordered all of the bags in Boston H boutique.
Thank you, mooks

Yes with an SO it's generally a year (excluding exotics) from it being confirmed by Paris.

With your other two it could be you get them sooner than expected if the ones you are after get cancelled by another customer

Hope you get some good news soon and don't forget they really are worth the wait :smile:

I already got an SO that was confirmed last fall. My store is getting in stuff that was ordered at the Feb podium. You just never really know.

It also depends upon the boutique you order from. Some of the larger volume stores will be quick to get their orders. Newer boutiques and those that do not have high turnover tend to take a bit longer. I have had special orders come very quickly and a simple podium order take about 13m. Again, it all depends on the boutique that you order from.