Feeling regretful?

About the putting bags on floors of restaurants - I got a purse hook by the brand "Clipa" and it's great, I use it wherever I go, just hook on the table, I NEVER put my bags on the ground unless I'm at home or office where I know it's clean enough, because I put my bags on my bed once I get home and it's just not very hygienic if I set it on the floors of public spaces. Maybe that'll help ease your mind about taking it out? Also lambskin is not that precious, don't worry about people bumping into you, unless they're holding a craft knife in their hand it shouldn't be a problem :smile:

About the putting bags on floors of restaurants - I got a purse hook by the brand "Clipa" and it's great, I use it wherever I go, just hook on the table, I NEVER put my bags on the ground unless I'm at home or office where I know it's clean enough, because I put my bags on my bed once I get home and it's just not very hygienic if I set it on the floors of public spaces. Maybe that'll help ease your mind about taking it out? Also lambskin is not that precious, don't worry about people bumping into you, unless they're holding a craft knife in their hand it shouldn't be a problem :smile:

Thank you I'll look into that

Even though you may not need a big bag all the time, there probably will be times when you do. Also I agree with the other posters: just use and enjoy it!! Chanel bags are meant to be used and enjoyed.

It could be that you are feeling regretful because of the amount of money you spent on it and it's causing feelings of guilt. I often feel like this when I drop a load of cash on a bag. I think about what I could have done with the money even if I've lusted after the item for months. As others have suggested, the more you wear it the more you may grow to love it. I really regretted purchasing an Antigona at first but the more I used it the more I loved it and I wouldn't part with it now. Perhaps you would be better with a M/L flap? If you don't carry much it would be more suited to your needs and less likely to get knocked when you're out and about. I have sold many Chanel bags and other items on eBay without any problem at all. It might be worth selling it on there and then buying a M/L instead.

It could be that you are feeling regretful because of the amount of money you spent on it and it's causing feelings of guilt. I often feel like this when I drop a load of cash on a bag. I think about what I could have done with the money even if I've lusted after the item for months. As others have suggested, the more you wear it the more you may grow to love it. I really regretted purchasing an Antigona at first but the more I used it the more I loved it and I wouldn't part with it now. Perhaps you would be better with a M/L flap? If you don't carry much it would be more suited to your needs and less likely to get knocked when you're out and about. I have sold many Chanel bags and other items on eBay without any problem at all. It might be worth selling it on there and then buying a M/L instead.

It's the most I have spent so I think it is a bit aspect considering there are many other things on my Wishlist.

I tried the m/l flap, also my grandmother has it but I don't feel it suits my body well whereas the mini as it can go cross body looks a bit better for a smaller bag.

Even though you may not need a big bag all the time, there probably will be times when you do. Also I agree with the other posters: just use and enjoy it!! Chanel bags are meant to be used and enjoyed.

I'll have to see what occasions I can try and use it for, because for general shopping I don't like to take much with me however maybe for travel?

I would say try using it everyday for the next 7 days. I hope you will enjoy it more. What color is your bag?

I got classic black with silver

As I'm still in college I don't have a use for a bag everyday as most of the time I'll only be at school then home, however when I do need to take something with me if I go somewhere I'll try and use it more and see how I feel about the bag.

I've taken it out on two shopping trips that were a couple of hours each just to carry around money.

Even if I hadn't used it would Chanel offer exchange after 14 days?

If I can't find a way to get a good amount back on the bag I will end up keeping it for now and I'll try to use it and see how it goes I guess. At least in the future re sale value could be higher.
I was able to return a bag past 30 days to Chanel Store, but it was defective. The repair manager allowed an exchange for the same bag. It doesn't hurt to ask what they can do? Good Luck

Sounds like a buyer's remorse. Over analyzing is a vicious circle that never ends. Wasn't it on your wishlist like from forever? If you sell it now, would you want to buy it in future (prices will go up)?

Like everyone said here...if you are not in love with it, return it. It's too much money to be just sitting in your closet. Good luck deciding.

Sounds like a buyer's remorse. Over analyzing is a vicious circle that never ends. Wasn't it on your wishlist like from forever? If you sell it now, would you want to buy it in future (prices will go up)?

Like everyone said here...if you are not in love with it, return it. It's too much money to be just sitting in your closet. Good luck deciding.
It was my dream bag, I don't understand how my thoughts of this bag could have changed so quickly.

I could either keep it for a little while and try and use it, or if I was to sell it I could wait until another price increase to not make such a big loss due to seller's fees and commissions etc

You haven't had the bag for long and so I don't think you have given it enough of a chance. Lambskin is very durable so I personally wouldn't stress too much about that. Several members have lamb skin bags that look fab after years of use. I would suggest that u use it more and see if u still feel like u do now in a couple of months.
There is nautipigdins nest as a reseller here in the UK. I haven't dealt with them but reports here on tPF is that the owner is very helpful. Might be an idea to get a quote cos if what is offered is not high enough, it may make u more likely to want to keep the bag. GL