Feeling rather speedy.

loopylorns

Jan 4, 2007
Isn't it odd how our tastes change?

For as long as I have loved LV I have never felt love towards a speedy and its been the one thing missing from my collection that many others have as their trusted item.

Just lately I have not really been drawn to any bags and instead have purchased several smaller items like, rings, charms, and sweet mono necklace, but all of a sudden I feel the intense desire to own a speedy!

Which one do you all recommend,in terms of size?:graucho:

I have the 40 and the 30. The 40 is great for overnight trips, not so much for everyday use. The 30 seemed too small for me at first but now I'm absolutely in love with it! I'm 5'4" and I use it as much as I can, it's one of the best purchases I've ever made! It's really a great everyday bag! The 35 is cute to, but on me I prefer the 30.

I have size 30 but many likes big bags and go for 35. Size 25 is also nice if you don't carry a lot of things. I also use my Speedy Mini Cube with shoulder strap and even cross body but it is more like size 22. Perhaps not much help :s

i know what u mean!!!!!!!! i was a die hard coach girl for years because i just couldn't see dropping hundreds on canvas...well low and behold one day i was surfing the web and came upon luis vuitton...and i was in love....it was madness!!!!!!! i went from wanting the elusive mahina xl ...to wanting a speedy....really really badly...i think speedy just grows on ya'!

Of the three speedys I own ,the one I use the most is my Damier speedy 30. The size is just wonderful . I have a little purse organizer in it ,but it is still one of the lightest and most comfortable bags I own. With all the bad weather we have had this year it still looks brand new.

i, too, was in the same boat in the beginning ~ not having the Speedy as one of my 'first' LV bags..
but i 'understood' *why* once i got my first.. there's just something about it, in whatever line..
that said, i'd say the 30 would be the most ideal size for most anybody.. :tup:

I think 30 works best for most people, though personally I prefer 25 as I'm quite petite and in general prefer smaller bags. It's best to try them out in person.

i just got the 35 and i was debating between the 30/35 since the price different was basically insignificant. however the size difference was considerable in my opinion. i'm used to bigger bags now and i ended up going with the 35 and i think its the perfect size for me.

I wasn't a fan of speedy either, didn't understand what was all the fuzz about. Now I have 3: azur 35, roses 30 and epi cassis 30. I love them all. I prefer the 35 for size, the epi 30 however is bigger than my roses wich is also a 30. Personally I find the 25 too small.