Feeling kinda' sorry for my self today.... could use some opinions.

1. I know I should just get over it and realize crap happens, but as most of you know I have literally sold every single one of my pride and joy bags from LV to Balenciaga and Chloe just to pay my horindeous medical bills:cry: . My Birthday is in 2 weeks. I feel I deserve to treat myself to a brand new bag, but without the guilt! Any suggestions girls? I can always count on you!:love:

2. Awww, I'm sorry {{{{hugs}}}}
    Is it practicall for you to buy a bag now? I hate to tell you to do it if it's really not the best for you.
    Is there any lower priced bags you've been eyeing, or maybe a spa day?

3. That sounds nice! I'm sorry ranskimmie :/ I hope everything works out. As soon as it's more logical to buy a new bag - you get one!, because you deserve it.

4. Well I have completely paid off all of my bills as of today!! Yahooo!! And I have about $1300 to spend. Its burning a hole in my pocket!

5. Well THAT'S great news!!!

6. :sad: *big hug*

Getting a bag that will likely make you feel guilty may not be the thing to do. There are probably other ways you could enjoy your b-day - maybe spend time with friends or family?

7. Congratulations paying off your bills! You did the right thing to sell your luxury items rather than wallow in debt. A lot of people wouldn't have been willing to sacrafice anything. You DO deserve a little something for your birthday! $1,300 will get you a really nice gift. I hope you're now in good health. Love ya, ranskimmie!

melisande likes this.
  8. How about a fabulous accessory instead? Wallet? Agenda? Scarf? Shoes? Spend some...save most of it?

9. awww:heart: I can understand how horrible is must have been to let go of so many things you enjoy, to pay for somethign that is practical- but pretty much a joyless expense!

You were really smart to do that though, and since your birthday is coming up........

:smile: I say you should treat yourself- but perhaps getting a little less expensive of a bag untill you've had a chance to recover from the medical bills. Like, perhaps an LV that's under $900, or maybe a Botkier?
    :heart:333333HUGS:heart:33333 smile girly.

10. Yay! That's great!

11. Definately do a spa day......you deserve it!

12. I'm sorry about what happened. May I ask why your bills were so high? Were you very sick?

13. I realize that must have been so hard for you, but your health comes first. About a bag... humm that is a toughie! I am still just happy you got to pay your bills and get better! Now you can begin a whole new collection... collection after health!

14. When this happens to me. I purchase an accessory. Like a wristlet or coin case. It doesn't even have to cost big $$$. It just needs to make me happy. If even coach is out of range right now, I agree, a pedicure, spa day(expensive though), tanning, or just lunch can sometimes help!

Better days are ahead! In the distance I can faintly see your rainbow!

15. If you've got $1300 to spare you could buy another b-bag. Just a suggestion ;), but I know you're a b-bag lover like myself, and if I had that burning a hole in my pocket, that's what I'd get.

Also, read your thread in WTS - I hope you're feeling better. ***hugs***

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice