Feeling kind of down: I hate when kids make fun of me :(

Oh sweetie! I completely feel for you. I too am overly sensitive and if that had happened to me, I probably wouldn't have been able to hold it together. One thing to keep in mind is YOU JUST HAD A BABY!! These are teens who have no idea what your body goes through with that experience. I know this probably doens't help you, but I'm a HUGE believer in "what goes around comes around" and those little brats will get theirs.

First, do focus on the fact that you just had a baby (who, by the way, is absolutely gorgeous) and, breastfeeding or not, it's going to take time before you get your figure back. Try not to gage things by friends- my best friend was fitting into her size 6 jeans a week after giving birth. She's lucky - everyone else I know has had to bust their behinds to get their pre-pregnanct figures back with a combo of diet and exercise.

I'm pregnant with my 2nd now, but after my first baby, I actually GAINED weight (both me and dh were unemployed, so we were eating cheap (read: all carbs) food and I was lazy and wasn't exercising). I finally got to a point where I just was disgusted with myself and lost the weight, but it took 6-7 months. My ob-gyn just told me that while it takes 9 months to gain the weight, it will take at least that, if not longer, to lose it, so since you're only 6 weeks post birth, please don't beat yourself up.

I hope at least some of this was helpful. Sending big hugs your way . . .