Feeling "Jade"d!

lubbtoshop

~live, laugh, love~
Jul 6, 2010

so, it has been a LOOOOONG time since i've done a reveal on my own, (aside from the 12 days of Coachie Christmas with RilCruz76!)

but, i just can't contain my excitement in finding a gorgeous bag at my outlet today....here's my short story....on an impromptu outlet trip, as i was walking around (and actually getting ready to do one last "lap" before leaving), i see one of the sa's wearing a jade isabelle and then just as 2 other sa's see her with it, i walk up, ask her about it and she said, oh, i also have 1 in another style....and out she comes with jade juliette!! :greengrin:

soooo, i had to decide between these 2 gorgeous, green bags....

LOOOOOVE HER!!!! Been calling my outlets over and over this week for this exact bag. Hope I get lucky.

thanks, HappySilly ~ i absolutely :love: her, too!!

i hope you do find her ~ i will keep definitely my fingers crossed for you!! (the newest deletes FINALLY made it to my outlet and they were just unpacking today...there were also a few willis bags she was wearing, but i went pretty much blind after seeing the jade!) :biggrin:

MY goodness, this is such a gorgeous color! Congrats on a beautiful bag! (this is the first Isabelle that's tempted me, and it's definitely due to this reveal... what is it about jade? It's just so vivid and perfect)

great color and love that bag

thank you, hopi! :smile:

MY goodness, this is such a gorgeous color! Congrats on a beautiful bag! (this is the first Isabelle that's tempted me, and it's definitely due to this reveal... what is it about jade? It's just so vivid and perfect)

thanks, cashmerefiend! I never really paid attention to Isabelle before seeing her today and I truly believe it's the rich, jade color that makes it ~ you are sooo right, it's definitely vivid and perfect! ;)

How exciting. The jade color is gorgeous and LOVE Isabelle.

thank you, ladybug! it was...I almost fell over myself when I saw her wearing it, especially when the other SA's started swooning :P it looked fab crossbody and was so comfy on my shoulder and I was sold!!

Congratulations!!! Isabelle's have gorgeous leather, and you are going to want more than one :amuse:

thanks, silvia! :smile: the smooshy leather is fab and I am so trying to stay good....I'm hoping I can contain myself, but all of us Coachies know how that goes :P