feeling extra groovy Pic's :O)

inch37

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
Happy town
I really like the older style groovy and I use my black sig more than I thought I would, going to the movies.. Disneyland any where you need more room than a swing pack but still a small bag. I love this little fun bag.. I got all three for around $100 each.. one of then even came with 2 straps how cool is that lol.. and yes I im going to wear this loud little bag.. I don't think I could pull off the tote but in small does its sooo cute and feels like summer :O):biggrin:

and my first one

HandbagAshley

Got my HG!
O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
Florida
I want the pink multi groovy but I can't find it anywhere! How is the drop when you wear it crossbody? Modeling pics?

inch37

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
Happy town
ill have to do modeling tomorrow have been home sick all day :O( me and my pj's not so hot lol... I really really like the colorful one. I took forever picking it out.. I was looking for less white red and orange LOL. The drop is sooo perfect.. I sold all but one of my swingpacks

marywoo2

May 15, 2009
Florida
Those groovy's are so cute..I have the black patent and just ordered the groovy multi color. They are great using crossbody style..Enjoy them all

peggle

I <3 My Hubby
Aug 25, 2009
that is totally awesome good for you!!!

congrats and may i say they are GROOVY, lol