Feeling Down??

Yikes...a narcissist. Stay away...stay very far away. They're the worst as they never really believe they have a problem, so they'll never attempt to change.

I concur with the no contact rule. Don't talk to him, don't let him talk to you. It's over...move on.

Charles,

Yeah he blamed me for everything and told me i was the one with the problem...he used to do things and then blame me for it......i am telling you those years i basically lived in hell...my self respect and self esteem went to the floor.....

i wish there was a pill for this pain.

Wouldn't that be great! That pill would sure be a top seller for sure. All I can say is that I've felt like the world would end after a breakup and I got over it eventually. It might take a while but you will too.

Yikes...a narcissist. Stay away...stay very far away. They're the worst as they never really believe they have a problem, so they'll never attempt to change.

I concur with the no contact rule. Don't talk to him, don't let him talk to you. It's over...move on.

I got dumped in late 2004 but I still remember how deep the pain was. It HURT. I thought I could somehow be friends with my ex because he is such a gregarious guy but a GF set me straight and said NO. No contact. ITA with Charles as well. When I told my now-ex I didn't want any contact, at least not for a good 3-6 months he was truly shocked but he respected my wish. It was the best thing I ever did to take care of myself.

As you heal, you will have some good moments and some really sh*tty ones too. Just know this and know you will be OK in the long run. I found things like exercise (just a walk around the neighborhood if a gym is not nearby) or journaling really helped me. These were relatively inexpensive outlets. Shopping is great therapy but the cc bills can come back and bite.

Just know we're thinking of you and just reach out to those close to you for support. We're with ya, man! :heart:

(((HUGS)))