Feeling brave; my first Azur piece

babydau

Jan 10, 2014
Aloha!
After many questions and posts, I finally mustered up the courage and exchanged my Favorite MM in mono for an Azur instead! I absolutely LVoe it! Perfect for summer!!
Thank you for allowing me to share and to all who helped me with my questions!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402962329.605167.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402962461.047293.jpg

Oh you are brave! Congrats! I do not think I can ever buy an Azur piece. I wear just too many dark clothes!

I was thinking the exact thing! the first night I got her I wore a red blouse, and I was sooo scared, but thankfully no transfer! sending positive vibes your way! LOL

Looks great on you and don't worry about the Azur. It's not as bad as you think. I have NF GM and no color transfer what so ever and I really beat that bag up.

yea, im slowly learning that.. one day at a time. ;)

I love her and it looks wonderful on you!
Be Blessed MoNikki

thank you!!

I love my Favorite MM DA. I've had her since they first released her and have used her almost everyday. Still looks pristine minus a few scratches on the plate due to my carelessness.
I use mine everyday now too! she really is a beauty and ive also had a girl stop and ask me if I had color transfer.. it was pretty funny.
have you tried the cellphone screen protector trick?
I was able to have one stay on for two days, but then it somehow came off..
just a little trick I read about here on TPF.

Congrats!! She looks great on you :smile: I still haven't mustered up the courage to get anything in DA :shame:

i was the same way!
at first i was set on the azur favorite mm but when my husband was about to hand his card over to our SA, i was like... "wait! nvm, i'll get the mono." but that same night and all week i kept watching azur videos on youtube.. instagram searching azur mm and finally i was like, IM GOING FOR IT!
and sure enough.. im in LVOE!