Feeling Blue

Bagzilla

Bag Addict
Jun 23, 2006
I was initially on Erica's pre-order list for the bag but after looking at pics online I couldn't wait any longer so got a kind friend to get the bag for me from Bal London instead. Came with a free key ring too! I can't wait til it gets here, for now here's a pic my friend sent me today :yahoo:

Presenting Mr Outremer :graucho:

Attachments

• balenciagatpf.jpg
    balenciagatpf.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 569
I just called the London Bal Boutique and they told the keychain in webshop only promotion you don't get it in their boutique. And they have no more outremer gsh pt or gsh city left:sad:

^Thank you so much! I'll give it a try! May I ask you why you returned the stunning gsh PT? I saw your reveal and since then I couldn't stop thinking about the bag..... Please let me know:smile:

She was a beauty wasn't she! I have never owned a PT or a GH bag and both together were too overwhelming for me. Don't get me wrong PT and GH looks great on everyone else, just not me. I think I should stick with Cities! Good luck!!:flowers:

^Thank you so much! I'll give it a try! May I ask you why you returned the stunning gsh PT? I saw your reveal and since then I couldn't stop thinking about the bag..... Please let me know:smile:

^Thank you very much for fast answer! Yes she was such a beauty!!!!!! I'm a giant pt girl at heart! I have to say I love my giant PT's the most but what hold me back until now from the outremer gsh pt was indeed as you said that I thought it could be too much. PT and gsh and outremer. I used to have a gsh electric yellow work which was tooooooo much of color and bling for me so I sold it........ Maybe I should go for rh.......

Congrats!! This is STUNNING!!

attachment.php