Feeling a little INSOLITE .....

Love LV

Love LV
O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
Thanks! It's spectacular!! I love the colours and there are soo many compartments. Here's a rough breakdown.... There's just so much room to stay organized that I don't know where to start! LOL!!

Attachments

XOXO14

Aug 8, 2008
i am picking mine up 2mrow~ purple and havent decided on red or green~ ill put pics up after i get~

Jan 14, 2007
Thanks for these pics. I was wondering what this looked like and it's just as wonderful as I thought! Good choices!

Love LV

Love LV
O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
LOVE all of them!!! Can't wait for someone to join who has the green!!!

You can definitely add a chain, I purchased one yesterday (on a ban but consider that part of the wallet - LOL). And will post pics of it when I get a chance.

Roverlover

Jul 24, 2008
NJ
Is the wallet heavy? I bought the mono zippy and returned it because it just felt too heavy for me. This wallet looks lighter for some reason. I love all the compartments.

Kishmee

(.вυттєrflу кiѕѕєѕ~)
Sep 20, 2006
where the heart is
Is the wallet heavy? I bought the mono zippy and returned it because it just felt too heavy for me. This wallet looks lighter for some reason. I love all the compartments.
Definetly not imo! I'm using all the card slots and lots of change and a few bills. I also have some business cards and some reciepts and it's feels really light. It's lighter than my Mono Eugenie.