Feeling a bit taken

Jujuma

O.G.
Nov 9, 2009
I was in NYC a couple months ago and ran into a leather store having a great sale, now I'm wondering if my deal was so good cuz I can't find the brand anywhere and it's not very well know. It's Muska Millano. Anyone know of it or have one? Thanks if you can make me feel better about my purchase.

They didn't have the Birkin in the store. I got an Ostrich embossed bag, while the prices are not high they aren't cheap either. I did get mine on sale too. Why can't I just shut up and enjoy it??? I hate when I obsess. I did buy two iffy bags this fall that could have equaled one great one. I think that's my problem.

There are some extraordinarily lovely leather bags made in Italy. I have a bag from Mania based in Italy and it's hardly heard of in the US, and it's gorgeous. I was second guessing the purchase too, but it's really so well made so what I have is an imported item. So don't beat yourself up, if it looks good to you, just enjoy it!

Thanks, my friend said just about the same thing to me today, word for word. She couldn't believe I was questioning either bag, basically just because they didn't have a "name". One is more summery, lighter color, I'll probably love it come spring. You're right quality doesn't always have a name!

If you love the bag and if fulfills your needs...why does it need a designer name on it? I have a very nice Burberry and Chloe bag and find I'm more skittish when I carry them...LOL..guess I'm afraid they will get dirty.

Right now my everyday bag is a Sorial gathered hobo in steel grey and I'm loving it!! It's lightweight and not super huge and not a pain (literally) to carry.

Love your leather bag and carry her proudly!