Feeling a bit artistic...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is my first HH reveal in quite some time... I ordered this bag on the 50% off sale (and glad I didn't wait until the BB sale!) but the bags weren't in stock yet. I didn't even realize it shipped until I went and picked it up from my apartment office today!

Attached Files:

2. Yay! A reveal!

3. Can't wait to see!

4. A little tease...

Attached Files:

5. OMG Pamela Dowel in Painterly!

6. The pamela dowel bag in painterly! I don't ever see people talk about this bag on the forum but I love the artistic touch of the painterly fabric, the shape of the bag and the black leather accents. I have enough plain bags in my wardrobe so I thought this would be a fun addition!

Attached Files:

7. Kinda hard to tell, but the first pic is the inside of one of the zip pockets on the front of the bag. Then, the other pics are of the inside with the frame closed and then open. I was REALLY shocked as to how wide the framed portion opened up!

Attached Files:

8. It's gorgeous! I was actually looking for IRL pics of this bag the other day. Great move to purchase at 50%! Its only 36% at the Big Bust Sale. Congrats!

9. Don't mind the pigtails ;) didn't know I was doing modeling shots today haha!

I'm 5'6'' and plus sized. This bag EASILY fits on the shoulder and also lays close to the body, very very comfortable. I love it :cloud9:!

Attached Files:

10. Thanks!!!!!!! Yeah, I took a risk with it because I hadn't seen any pics besides the few on the website but I just kept going back to it. When it went to 50% off I couldn't resist any longer... $169.55 shipped!!!! :yahoo:

11. Very pretty! I have the Staci in Painterly. Fun print. It goes with everything.

12. Looks great on you TK....and it will go so well with the bright colors you like to wear. :tup:

13. Thanks Miss Curly!! Agreed, I loved the colors they chose on the painterly fabric... so easy to wear with soooo many outfits!

Yay hi Syb! Thanks so much, and yes... great with my wardrobe for sure!

14. Gorgeous bag!!
    Looks great on you!!
    Congrats!!
    PS... looove the pigtails! So cute!

15. Hehe thanks Cho.. for the bag comments and the pigtail comment :P!