Feelin' pink this christmas

a big big thanks to everyone with their kind words. and i absolutely agree that going into chanel now is so much more enjoyable now that i've found not one but TWO very lovely ladies at chanel who made it all better. i'm really hoping the first SA i got to know will stay on since she mentioned that she's just started there as vacation work.

spiralsnowman: the "piping" is really metal edging. actually the small semi-circle of CC flap where the metal edging runs around is rested on a metal plate (instead of the usual long metal plate that's screwed on by the two flat-head rivets).

spiralsnowman: the "piping" is really metal edging. actually the small semi-circle of CC flap where the metal edging runs around is rested on a metal plate (instead of the usual long metal plate that's screwed on by the two flat-head rivets).

ohhh i was going to ask you what the piping is! is it sharp? you think it would scratch the flap easily if one wasnt careful?

ohhh i was going to ask you what the piping is! is it sharp? you think it would scratch the flap easily if one wasnt careful?

hey jen! the metal doesn't have any sharp edges at all, surprisingly. i've yet to use the flap but going by the design of it i reckon it prolly wouldn't scratch the flap. i've included some pictures of how the metal piping actually looks like so that you can have a clearer idea of it. ;)

and i'd say, go for it! i think every colour this bag comes in is just irresistable. i read in the other thread (pink flap from cruise 08) that it comes in grey too and it's a pity i didn't see that at my local store.

Attachments

• chanel 001.jpg
    chanel 001.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 31
  • chanel 002.jpg
    chanel 002.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 27
  • chanel 003.jpg
    chanel 003.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 33
and this is for brendating, closeups of the lambskin and i tried to make sure the colour is as accurate as possible to how it looks like IRL. i'll try getting more pictures taken in natural light tomorrow morning.

Attachments

• chanel 004.jpg
    chanel 004.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 33
  • chanel 005.jpg
    chanel 005.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 18
  • chanel 006.jpg
    chanel 006.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 31