Feel upset about a Coach bag on ebay!!

Firefly32

O.G.
Jul 20, 2008
Ok I purchased a Coach black signature duffle bag on ebay and had filed snad on it. I returned it and was refunded. The seller had many positive feedback and seemed very sorry about the shipping of the bag. Damage was either there before she sent it out or after but hard to tell cuz the leather got scuffed and had cracked in one small area. The bag was not packed well and probably bouncing around in the box during shipping.

Anyway, I see she re-listed the bag as in good condition but she used the same pictures from the first auction when I purchased it and she fails to mention the flaws on the bag!! I just don't get this, she was so worried about getting a negative that I left her a positive for the no hassle refund. Now I see she is just one of those bad sellers :sad:. The damage on the bag should be revealed, I can't imagine the next person being happy about this bag!!

It seems that there are many such sellers out there! Is this a common thing to trade a positive feedback for a quick refund?

She'll probably end up doing the same thing to the next buyer as she did to you. It's getting so I'm not trusting positive feedback anymore!!

I'm glad everything worked out for you in the end.

Thanks, but now I feel really bad especially for the next buyer.... I thought she was a decent sellerand sorry! Now I wish I had given her a neg and just waited for paypal to decide on the snad! UGH....

I know, it's horrible wish there was some way to let the buyer know what they are buying!! I even reported her to ebay and sent pictures but no response from them, which doesn't surprise me!!

I once bought a bag that was sooo dirty inside. It had legacy lining that was all snagged, covered in ink and stained so I returned it and left a neutral feedback. I noticed he relisted it again without disclosing it and it sold.

Whoever bought it left a very positive feedback.... so long story short, I guess everyone has different standards so the buyer may be happy, but definitively rotten on the sellers part!! I could never do that and don't understand it.

This kinda reinforces why I don't look at used bags on the Bay....sometimes I look at them, then check feedback and see "fights" over the condition. Then again, I bought a used fur coat (no guilt - these animals have been dead for decades!!) and it was PERFECT. I'm ALMOST looking forward to it getting cold so I can wear it. OMG, I just realized I need a brown or mahogany Coach to go with it!!!

Seriously? I know who bought that bag (not me, I don't deal on feeBay). What is wrong with the bag, so I can tell her and see what she wants to do? That's pretty sh!tty of her. :sad: And I feel bad for the person who bought it, I got her into Coach! :sad:

The bag has loose threads on it, there are scratches and scuffs on the bottom of the leather of the bag and there are a couple of like slices in the bag and one spot where the leather is cracked and cannot be repaired. There are scuffs on the side of the leather handle area where its attached to the bag. This bag does not look anything like the pictures listed... the only thing that looks good is the signature part of the bag and that is it!!

I will let her know - I feel bad for her - she emailed me a few hours ago to let me know what a great deal she got. I hate to tell her, but I advised her to look at Bonanzle and not freakBay. :sad: I've tried to direct her over here, but she isn't here yet, obviously.