Feel upset about a Coach bag on ebay!!

She did change the wording in the listings. In the first she said, "Immaculate condition with no noticeable flaws," in the seconds she described it as,"good pre-owned condition." She also omitted "no noticeable flaws" in the second listing. So she did change her description. Besides the new buyer might be perfectly happy with the bag. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

She did change the wording in the listings. In the first she said, "Immaculate condition with no noticeable flaws," in the seconds she described it as,"good pre-owned condition." She also omitted "no noticeable flaws" in the second listing. So she did change her description. Besides the new buyer might be perfectly happy with the bag. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

I think that's exactly the seller is hoping for. But If the the buyer doesn't think so, what will happen next?
"good pre-owned condition" means vary, so when sellers use the term, they should disclose all flaws in descriptions.
Some people might disagree, but as a seller myself, that's what I believe.

If the buyer is TPFer, I hope she gets a chance to see the photo OP posted before she pays....