*Feel* that BE style!! How would you describe each bag style?

Thanks, loveuga!

WTM - Urban Chic, avante garde, City Chic

TME - Useful, grown-up, sophisticated, trusty traveler work horse, tastefully teasingly tantilizing

TMA - bohemian casual

MMS - classic style, chic, stealthy sophisticate, Contemporary Classic, musingly mischievously memorable

HugM - Versatile, Unexpected Style!, necessary sophisticated elegance

HoldM - No worries, carefree, Casual and fun

BM - Ninja Biker (love it!), Charming and loveable

LM - Edgy and Cool, (all sizes) Rock it!, Thoughtful design, faithful companion, feminine flirt, Absolutely Essential, pure perfection!, luciously liltingly lithe

SM - Free-spirited, suavely seductive, Casual Elegance, sinfully slavishly smooth

Take Me Away - Traveling in style!

IYT - truly mine, elegently evocative erotic

AP - Sweetness, uplifting little smile, Colorful and useful

KM - Bar hopping companion

PM - Clean, modern carry-all, Small and smart

CM - little black dress' perfect companion

WTM-the stylish bag
Hug me-the cute bag
Hold me-the shopping bag
TMA-the travel bag
AP-the minimalistic bag
Love me-the carry-all bag
Take me Away-the luggage bag
TME-the work bag
Kiss me-"the" clutch bag

Does TME have no sexy side? Now I'm concerned about my latest purchase....

The TME Midi is an amazing bag and it's my favorite BE style. It has a classic style, is comfortable to wear, has great organization, and is versatile. It looks great worn on the shoulder, messenger style, or carried by hand. The TME Midi also works with both business and casual clothes.

I have two of them now - Black Crash and Wine. With the Black Crash, the bag feels a little more edgy yet still retains the classic style. I thought the TME Midi looked kind of plain when I first saw it on the website, but I certainly don't feel that way now.

I hope the TME works for you!

:woohoo:

WTM - Urban Chic, avante garde, City Chic, the stylish bag

TME - Useful, grown-up, sophisticated, trusty traveler work horse, tastefully teasingly tantalizing, the work bag

TMA - bohemian casual

MMS - classic style, chic, stealthy sophisticate, Contemporary Classic, musingly mischievously memorable

HugM - Versatile, Unexpected Style!, necessary sophisticated elegance, the cute bag

HoldM - No worries, carefree, Casual and fun, the shopping bag

LM - Edgy and Cool, (all sizes) Rock it!, Thoughtful design, faithful companion, feminine flirt, Absolutely Essential, pure perfection!, luciously liltingly lithe, the carry-all bag

SM - Free-spirited, suavely seductive, Casual Elegance, sinfully slavishly smooth

Take Me Away - Traveling in style!, the travel bag, the luggage bag

AP - Sweetness, uplifting little smile, Colorful and useful, the minimalistic bag

KM - Bar hopping companion, "the" clutch bag

Sweet! Thanks, rising!

WTM - Urban Chic, avante garde, City Chic, the stylish bag

TME - Useful, grown-up, sophisticated, trusty traveler work horse, tastefully teasingly tantalizing, the work bag, elegant and classic

TMA - bohemian casual

HugM - Versatile, Unexpected Style!, necessary sophisticated elegance, the cute bag

HoldM - No worries, carefree, Casual and fun, the shopping bag

LM - Edgy and Cool, (all sizes) Rock it!, Thoughtful design, faithful companion, feminine flirt, Absolutely Essential, pure perfection!, luciously liltingly lithe, the carry-all bag

Take Me Away - Traveling in style!, the travel bag, the luggage bag

AP - Sweetness, uplifting little smile, Colorful and useful, the minimalistic bag

KM - Bar hopping companion, "the" clutch bag