*Feel* that BE style!! How would you describe each bag style?

Does TME have no sexy side? Now I'm concerned about my latest purchase....

I don't think it's that it doesn't have a sexy side. I think it depends on the leather and hardware combination. I only owned one TME and for me I didn't consider it sexy but very functional and a true go to bag for every situation. I consider my medium Hug Me in glossy chocolate my sexy bag. My LM, I don't see so much as sexy but as just all around perfect! It meets all my needs all wrapped up in one handbag!

But a choco glossy TME, OMGOODNESS, that is one sexy bag!! If I didn't have my Hug Me already I would be all over the TME in that leather! :drool:

^ Good to know b/c that is the bespoke I put my deposit down on!

I have a MMS and I think of that as an elegant bag, but versatile. Looks great w/ jeans and flip flops (which is what I wear) but could be really go for dressed up too.

That's awesome, finzup!

WTM - Urban Chic, avante garde, City Chic

TME - Useful, grown-up, sophisticated, trusty traveler work horse

TMA - bohemian casual

MMS - classic style, chic, stealthy sophisticate, Contemporary Classic

HugM - Versatile, Unexpected Style!, necessary sophisticated elegance

HoldM - No worries, carefree, Casual and fun

BM - Ninja Biker (love it!), Charming and loveable

LM - Edgy and Cool, (all sizes) Rock it!, Thoughtful design, faithful companion, feminine flirt, Absolutely Essential pure perfection!

SM - Free-spirited, suavely seductive, Casual Elegance

Take Me Away - Traveling in style!

IYT - truly mine

AP - Sweetness, uplifting little smile, Colorful and useful

KM - Bar hopping companion

PM - Clean, modern carry-all, Small and smart

TME = tastefully teasingly tantilizing
MMS = musingly mischievously memorable
IYT = elegently evocative erotic
LM luciously liltingly lithe
SM sinfully slavishly smooth

*fans self* With matching 1st letters to boot! Love it, gingey! :tup:

WTM - Urban Chic, avante garde, City Chic

TME - Useful, grown-up, sophisticated, trusty traveler work horse, tastefully teasingly tantilizing

TMA - bohemian casual

MMS - classic style, chic, stealthy sophisticate, Contemporary Classic, musingly mischievously memorable

HugM - Versatile, Unexpected Style!, necessary sophisticated elegance

HoldM - No worries, carefree, Casual and fun

BM - Ninja Biker (love it!), Charming and loveable

LM - Edgy and Cool, (all sizes) Rock it!, Thoughtful design, faithful companion, feminine flirt, Absolutely Essential, pure perfection!, luciously liltingly lithe

SM - Free-spirited, suavely seductive, Casual Elegance, sinfully slavishly smooth

Take Me Away - Traveling in style!

IYT - truly mine, elegently evocative erotic

AP - Sweetness, uplifting little smile, Colorful and useful

KM - Bar hopping companion

PM - Clean, modern carry-all, Small and smart

well if we gather some descriptions of the leathers.. I could make up a table of sorts... put it up on a web page or something..

people choose the leather description and then select the bag description and hit a button and the results will be the ideal bag for them :smile:

What a great idea! As a newbie, I would love to see something in the likeness of Luna Boston's "Touch & Feel" for each BE leather: "Texture, Finish, and Structure"... on a scale of ~

Texture: Smooth ---> Pebbled (or irregular)
Finish: Matte ---> Patent
Structure: Smooshy/ squishy ---> Rigid

People could choose the leather, style, color (based on want and their wardrobe), capacity based on daily needs, drop length, ways of carry (straps), "casual ---> dressy" needs, etc.

That would be such a helpful feature for newbies like me! I wonder if Jackie would incorporate our ideas into her website!