*Feel* that BE style!! How would you describe each bag style?

Hmmmm....this is going to take some thought

TME - grown-up, sophisticated

WTM - avante garde

HugM - necessary

LM - faithful companion

AP - uplifting

Not at all - I am on a diet and you have made me want to eat chocolate. I really want a Cadbury's Flake or maybe a Twirl. I could go out to the Video Shop on the corner of my street and buy some Haagen Daz. Shall I go?

I can only write about those which I know about first hand...hopefully more to follow..

MMS: stealthy sophisticate
TME: trusty traveler
IYT: truly mine
LM: feminine flirt
SM: suavely seductive

Not at all - I am on a diet and you have made me want to eat chocolate. I really want a Cadbury's Flake or maybe a Twirl. I could go out to the Video Shop on the corner of my street and buy some Haagen Daz. Shall I go?

ooooh Cadbury's Flake...my BFF who used to live on a military base would send me those..also some amazing crisps...horrors....going off to chew some gum pronto...jenova..I will vicariously live through your Haagen Daz spree...or better yet...go get yourself a fix of one of your Matte Choco anything..or pebbled Choco...that's probably where I'm heading LOL..

Don't worry - I have opted for Low Fat Horlicks. Sorry CB - no rude stories about that as far as I know.

Jenova..since I am from "the colonies" am I correct that Horlick's is an amazing malted milk powder....I didn't know it was low fat..OMG...I gotta get me a Nestle's hot cocoa..low fat, no sugar..and blech..not too much taste..but I can dream about choco can't I...

Very creative!! Thanks for adding, ladies! You're too sweet, Lo. :heart:

WTM - Urban Chic, avante garde, City Chic

TME - Useful, grown-up, sophisticated, trusty traveler

TMA -

MMS - classic style, chic, stealthy sophisticate, Contemporary Classic

HugM - Versatile, Unexpected Style!, necessary

HoldM - No worries, carefree, Casual and fun

BM - Ninja Biker (love it!), Charming and loveable

LM - Edgy and Cool, (all sizes) Rock it!, Thoughtful design, faithful companion, feminine flirt, Absolutely Essential

SM - Free-spirited, suavely seductive, Casual Elegance

AP - Sweetness, uplifting

PM - Clean, modern carry-all

Take Me Away - Traveling in style!

IYT - truly mine

Last edited:
Poor TME! Useful it is, but it's at least a bit more special than that, isn't it?

And I have to put in a good word for M. Faithfull, who was born to sing those Kurt Weill songs. Keep her away from everything else, and she'll be fine.

Oh, and I like Mars bars, too. Especially the dark chocolate ones. :P

No! Hang in there! I am on a diet, too...and I live in the States but I LOOOOOOVE me some Cadbury's Flake.

Stop!! We can be strong on this one!

My thoughts (in bold) on bags I've owned or currently own

WTM - Urban Chic, avante garde, City Chic

TME - Useful, grown-up, sophisticated, trusty traveler work horse

TMA - bohemian casual

MMS - classic style, chic, stealthy sophisticate, Contemporary Classic

HugM - Versatile, Unexpected Style!, necessary sophisticated elegance

HoldM - No worries, carefree, Casual and fun

BM - Ninja Biker (love it!), Charming and loveable

LM - Edgy and Cool, (all sizes) Rock it!, Thoughtful design, faithful companion, feminine flirt, Absolutely Essential pure perfection!

SM - Free-spirited, suavely seductive, Casual Elegance

AP - Sweetness, uplifting little smile

PM - Clean, modern carry-all

Take Me Away - Traveling in style!

IYT - truly mine