Feel like banging myself against the wall because I didnt buy...

luxpurse

Aug 16, 2009
malindah in pony leopard print that was on half price during sales in London....

It was a brown one but I am not 100% certain if it was Malindah (or maybe Malindi) ... It was less than 600 pounds *bang myself against the wall for taking so long to consider*

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
Oh dear...we call it "non-buyers remorse" in the BV forum, lol!

Congrats on the white bag.

bonny_montana

Bellenbonny
May 4, 2009
We are bag twins..., got my white Alex from TKmaxx for £ 299 what a bargain it was. And it is a beautiful bag.:biggrin: Congrats

dreambag7767

Orange/the new black
O.G.
Dec 20, 2008
NY
I too have let a few bags slip away.. If anything I still think you got yourself a beautiful bag! Congrats!:tup:

parson russell

Parson Russell
O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
Don't worry- i have lost bags etc too from immense dithering. Seems all turned out more than ok though!!! :biggrin:

llson

O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
Congrats on your new bag, we all let a few slip by, I probably should let more slip than buy....LOL

luxpurse

Aug 16, 2009
We are bag twins..., got my white Alex from TKmaxx for £ 299 what a bargain it was. And it is a beautiful bag.:biggrin: Congrats
Hi Bonny, how do you like Alex?? I absolutely love the gold hardware. I haven't started using it but I find the opening a little small....

I still miss the leopard printed Malindi/Malindah... *sob*

luxpurse

Aug 16, 2009
llson, parson, bichon, dreambag, jmcadon,lgough:

Thanks for your kind words :smile: I love the soft, white leather but now, I am kind of worried about the maintenance..

bonny_montana

Bellenbonny
May 4, 2009
Hi Bonny, how do you like Alex?? I absolutely love the gold hardware. I haven't started using it but I find the opening a little small....

I still miss the leopard printed Malindi/Malindah... *sob*

I love it., but I pull out the straps to make it longer and use it as a shoulder bag, and it makes the opening wider to get in too.

All you need to do is remove the strap from the gold rings (which have an opening) and then fit them back in after you lenghten the strap...hope this makes sense.., and helps. :smile:

I too missed out on the printed Malindi...Went to 3 shops and they had sold out!!!

Bay

O.G.
Feb 7, 2007
I know exactly how you feel on that one. I am there right now. I wanna smash myself silly.