Feel confused after visiting LV store today! Help me.

mumar_k

O.G.
Jan 29, 2008
So today I found out that my nearest LV store is actually open! Anyways, I decide to visit the store to see the Damier speedy bandouliere 35 and 30. They only had the 35 in monogram and damier in 30. Atleast I could compare the size. I loved the size 35. But none of the stores near me (up to almost 200 miles) have the Damier ebene bandouliere 35. Is it usually this hard to find a damier ebene B 35 instore?

When I say the mono B 35 instore, I liked it and it was MIF which I thought is super hard to find? Now I am so confused. Should I wait for the Damier B 35 to come to the store (afraid that price will increase by then and I am looking for a MIF which might take longer to find) OR should I go with the mono B 35?

Any pros or cons for each bag? Any help would be appreciated.

Just for reference, my small LV collection includes:
Sully PM in mono
Speedy 25 mono
Pochette Vernis
Madelne Epi
Alma BB Damier ebene

Thanks

Similar happened to me. They didn't have what I wanted in a Speedy 35 but I was able to hold and compare sizes and knew what I wanted. I just ordered online. Get what you want. The US website has the Speedy 35 B DE available for purchase right now.

ETA oh I just realized MIF is very important to you. Maybe you will get one online? I guess you can always return it or exchange in store if you are unhappy with the one you receive online.

Similar happened to me. They didn't have what I wanted in a Speedy 35 but I was able to hold and compare sizes and knew what I wanted. I just ordered online. Get what you want. The US website has the Speedy 35 B DE available for purchase right now.

ETA oh I just realized MIF is very important to you. Maybe you will get one online? I guess you can always return it or exchange in store if you are unhappy with the one you receive online.
Yes, online is an option but I would like to purchase instore so I can inspect it and get a MIF too :smile:

Yes, online is an option but I would like to purchase instore so I can inspect it and get a MIF too :smile:
If you're worried about the price rise order your preferred bag online. If there's anything not right with it you could then exchange it, either via online or in person if the store gets more stock in.

I’d just order online and return it in store if you’re unhappy. The CA you were working with should have offered to order it for you since it’s an in stock item.
She did. But when she heard that I want a MIF, she said there is no guarantee that a MIF will come. Also, somehow exactly right now it’s showing it’s out of stock! Thanks for the suggestion though :smile:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LemonDrop
I have the Speedy B 35 in DE and love it. I wear it to work as it fits everything plus the kitchen sink. You can dress it up or wear it casual. And it still looks perfect (had it for five years). Only negative if I had to find one is that it is not easy to find anything in it without an organizer, but I prefer the slouchy look so I don't use one. It is like a bottomless hole. I don't know where mine was made as I truly don't care but I can check. I am 5'8" btw so it is a good size for me.