Feel been neglected after my SA quit, what should I do?

Grace1982

Feb 10, 2013
Hi guys,
My SA quit couple months ago, I was so shocked when he told me, because I have been shopping with him for several years and he always worked his magic to get all the goodies I wanted even sth not available in Australia. He was also very passionate about his job and loved what he was doing, he told me the history behind the brand and how to appreciate the brand.

Now he left, I am kinda like an orphan in my local store. Although I know most of the SAs there, it's different. I tried to deal with this new SA( my old SA recommended), he wasn't helpful at all. Everytime I required something, either it was out of stock and he couldn't help me to resource one, or he could put my name down and I pre-paid then he could try but still not sure.

At first, I thought maybe he doesn't have the ability, but later on I found out he got all the things I required for his customer. I can understand that he treats his customer better, but since I am his customer now, at least he should try, I just don't feel he wanted to help me at all, so disappointed. I didn't know after my SA left, I am become just some random customer, that's ridiculous.

My husband told me that I can always choose other SAs, but I just worry it gonna end up the same. What should I do? Did the same thing happen to anyone here as well? Can you share some experience?

PS I am still waiting for my evasion pochette which I paid almost 2 months ago and when I saw someone( my new SA customer) got hers and asked about that, the reason was she was the first on the list and she has been waiting for a very long time. And I was like when I put my money down, I was told I was the first one. But anyways[emoji36]

Sorry for such long text, thanks for viewing

Ahhh hun I know it's disappointing to develop a relationship with an SA (friend) for so long only to have them move on. You're doing the best you can do. Some SA's prioritize their favorite, repeat customers, others have a more meritocratic approach. If his customer was indeed first on the list, I don't see anything wrong with her getting the pochette first. I would give him the benefit of the doubt. He has a loyal customer dropped in his lap who came at the recommendation of a colleague, and I am confident he will accommodate you well.

I had the same experience with my SA of 2 years. Purchased with her consistently until she left the company. Now I make it a point to have multiple SA's (at least 3) with whom I purchase from on a rotation. It's good to spread your apples in multiple hats, something to think about in life too. :smile:

Hi guys,
My SA quit couple months ago, I was so shocked when he told me, because I have been shopping with him for several years and he always worked his magic to get all the goodies I wanted even sth not available in Australia. He was also very passionate about his job and loved what he was doing, he told me the history behind the brand and how to appreciate the brand.

Now he left, I am kinda like an orphan in my local store. Although I know most of the SAs there, it's different. I tried to deal with this new SA( my old SA recommended), he wasn't helpful at all. Everytime I required something, either it was out of stock and he couldn't help me to resource one, or he could put my name down and I pre-paid then he could try but still not sure.

At first, I thought maybe he doesn't have the ability, but later on I found out he got all the things I required for his customer. I can understand that he treats his customer better, but since I am his customer now, at least he should try, I just don't feel he wanted to help me at all, so disappointed. I didn't know after my SA left, I am become just some random customer, that's ridiculous.

My husband told me that I can always choose other SAs, but I just worry it gonna end up the same. What should I do? Did the same thing happen to anyone here as well? Can you share some experience?

PS I am still waiting for my evasion pochette which I paid almost 2 months ago and when I saw someone( my new SA customer) got hers and asked about that, the reason was she was the first on the list and she has been waiting for a very long time. And I was like when I put my money down, I was told I was the first one. But anyways[emoji36]

Sorry for such long text, thanks for viewing

His name wasn't Alex was it?

OP...it's called building a relationship for a reason. You can't compare several years to several months.

I'm not trying to be mean, but if this is the worst of your problems, life ain't bad. Cheer up!

OP...it's called building a relationship for a reason. You can't compare several years to several months.

I'm not trying to be mean, but if this is the worst of your problems, life ain't bad. Cheer up!
Exactly what I was thinking.

I don't think your new SA is trying to brush you off. His other customer was on the list first and it's clear she had all intentions of buying that piece because she did in fact buy it. Just be patient with your new SA or move on to another SA.

Ahhh hun I know it's disappointing to develop a relationship with an SA (friend) for so long only to have them move on. You're doing the best you can do. Some SA's prioritize their favorite, repeat customers, others have a more meritocratic approach. If his customer was indeed first on the list, I don't see anything wrong with her getting the pochette first. I would give him the benefit of the doubt. He has a loyal customer dropped in his lap who came at the recommendation of a colleague, and I am confident he will accommodate you well.

I had the same experience with my SA of 2 years. Purchased with her consistently until she left the company. Now I make it a point to have multiple SA's (at least 3) with whom I purchase from on a rotation. It's good to spread your apples in multiple hats, something to think about in life too. :smile:

Thanks for the advice. I am going to try different SA next time:smile:

Maybe try different SAs until you find the "one". I cant believe you still waiting for the evasion pochette which was paid 2 months ago! I got mine when it was 1st release in Australia and when i order another one, it only took 1 week to arrive. Maybe you should check in store and work with other SA.

Maybe try different SAs until you find the "one". I cant believe you still waiting for the evasion pochette which was paid 2 months ago! I got mine when it was 1st release in Australia and when i order another one, it only took 1 week to arrive. Maybe you should check in store and work with other SA.

I know it just way too long. And they kept telling me that nothing is coming and they have been delayed. Sigh:sad: I am going to the store this weekend to check if they have any info, fingers crossed

This is why I have a relationship with three different SA's. I have my regular but I also have two others to help me when she's out or on vacation. Build another relationship my dear.

Im sure the new SA will prioritize their regular customers first and I am sure while you may have been first to get it on your SA's list the new SA probably had a first on their list and it wouldn't have been fair to that person if the new SA gave you what was supposed to be their pochette. I agree with the other poster who says you need to build the relationship. Also if you arnt really feeling this SA maybe you can find another to work with. Good luck.