Feeding the addiction

1. This is my question: Since my first bbag purchase, I have bought 3 more in one month. All of you seem to be equally addicted. Does it ever slow down cause I can't continue like this. I am thinking that once you have bought the colors of the season that you have to have, then you are at least done craving another until the new colors come out - is that right? (but then there's eBay with all the old colors!!) I would like to hear how all you started your addiction and how often and how quickly you are buying these bags!!!

2. honestly, i think the only way i'll stop being addicted is if i stay away from the purse forum.....but i think i am more addicted to the PF than the bags!

3. I have spent around $20K (estimating here) in the past 3-4 months on Chloe Paddingtons and BBags. Before my twin addiction, I had less than half a dozen of mainly Coach very small hobos and clutches, each costing typically less than $120. While my husband can well afford what I am doing, this is not something I am used to, having been brought up to value thrift in a family of very modest means. I feel awful whenever I think how obsessed I have become :sad:. I just hope I can stop if money should ever become an issue.

4. i totally agree! :lol:

5. I think I spent close to $30,000 this year just on Chloe bags and that was by July! (I make good money at my job to cover it)Then I got tired of them, most never used and sold them all. Made all my money back and then some. Then I found Balenciaga at Neimans in Scottsdale in august and bought my first one, a Bordeaux Purse. Then I returned it when I found out it was veiny, thanks to the info on here. Since then I bought an Ink First (sold it shortly after), Ink Purse, Magenta Purse, Black City, Rouge Makeup, Cornflower Makeup, Pink Coin, Black Money Wallet, Pink City and 2 Magenta Shoulders (1 with brass hardware and 1 with Magenta hardware). ~phew~. All I want now is a brown City and an Ink Shopper and I think I'm done. Will probably sell one of the shoulders and one makeup before long. We'll see. I refuse to go overboard like I did with Chloe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice