Feeding my Chanel Sunnies Addiction....

Cyndee

LVChanelVegasSunnies
O.G.
Jul 23, 2007
I've been obsessing about these since I saw them in recent issues of Vogue and Instyle. :wlae:
They just came in to our boutique yesterday. They're a boutique exclusive and seasonal.
My family is teasing me since it's a rainy day here and I can't wear them! boo hoo! I guess I'll just go do my nails with blue azur instead to match! lol!

picture_31763.jpg

picture_31753.jpg

Huh, you don't wear sunnies on cloudy days? There is still uv rays raining down. I wear sunnies year around sun or clouds. Then again, anyone with blue or green eyes are more sensitive than those with brown. (Sunnies, you don' squint thus stalling the onset of wrinkles at the corners of the eyes.)

those are SOOOOO adorable!!! do they come in any other lens shapes?

I did ask that, but they said that this is the only color and shape.

Huh, you don't wear sunnies on cloudy days? There is still uv rays raining down. I wear sunnies year around sun or clouds. Then again, anyone with blue or green eyes are more sensitive than those with brown. (Sunnies, you don' squint thus stalling the onset of wrinkles at the corners of the eyes.)

Ya, I do too, but it's pouring rain and I'm not really grooving on going anywhere today. I'm blue-eyed too. 47 and no wrinkles either! lol!

I just tried them on in Saks last night, and I think the pair I tried on were black. Either way, they are gorgeous! :tup:

Really? Cool! Canada often doesn't get a great selection since our market base is smaller. I think though that since I already have a black pair of Chanel sunnies, I would have chosen the blue pair anyway.